Saturday, May 19, 2007

About Myself...

This is an entry about myself for my friends from the bloggers world and people like u that have nothing to do and would like to waste time reading blogs... ehehee.. good good.. come read more often ya...

My name is Jane.. duh!! I was born on 8th August (remember to give me presents!! lol) with Leo as my star sign...


"This is me...."

I am originally from Penang, Malaysia... an island in North Malaysia and it is said to be the second most happening place in Malaysia after KL... is it so? i dont know..


"more me...."

I am currently working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as a Valuation Executive... What do i value? I value Properties/Real Estates/Lands/Etc... Im a Valuer... *yeah i know, i dont have the valuer face!* But my long term ambition is to be an air-stewardess! cause i love to travel around the world to eat diff kinds of food! hence, my fatness...!

I choose to work in KL with the same reason everybody out there have... Its because working in KL especially my field of work; i will be able to learn more n have better experience compare working back in Penang as the property market in KL are much wider...

I graduated with a degree (ONLY!) from University of South Australia (from Adelaide, Australia), majoring in Property Valuations (thats why im doing valuations now). But with my degree, i not only get to be a valuer.. but i also get to be a property manager... developer... basically everything that is related to property!


"more pics of myself.. i know i look old in this... but watever!"

Before studying in Adelaide, Australia... I went to KDU COllege Penang to study and that was on year 2001.. i was studying a Diploma called Higher Diploma in Computer Studies... i did that for 2 years.. and my 3rd year i had the option to continue another year to get a degree in computing.. But then i was thinking, i dont wanna work in a computer field next time! no way! and i was soooooo struggling to programming n the programming nonsense... seriously, i dont even know how i can get graduate with a Diploma in computing k... i had no idea what i have been doing in college.. all i did in college was had fun, modelling alot, doing lots of pageants and etc... no serious studying involved and poof! i got a diploma from it... So after that, i wasted almost 1 year to decide whether to continue another year to get a computing degree or just quit studying or go for another different kind of degree.. i wanted so badly to go overseas to study that time.. that if i wanted to continue my studies, it would have to be abroad... or else, forget it! This is what i told my parents... Well, they dont allow me to study overseas in the first place, so fine.. i said i dont want to study, i was serious and my parents thought i was joking... i went on doing modelling jobs full time as i was part time before... and i even went for air-stewardess interview and all... Then my parents start to worry about me not getting any proper jobs and all.. So they finally decided to send me to Australia on July 2004... and i finshed my degree end of 2007...


"my modelling life back in Penang..."

I come from a family of 5.. Both my parents (i have very young parents by the way ^-^ ), a younger bro who is 8 years younger than me and a younger sis who is 11 years younger than me... so yeah, im the eldest... i love my sister the most cause she is the most obedient in the house towards me.. my bro, i still love him of cuz... my only bro... but he really gets into my nerve most of the time... annoying, retarded, stupid fella.. ahhahaa .. he would only be afraid of me if i go berzerk on him... or else, talking nicely to him wouldnt work.. and my sister turning into teenager, im so worried of her... young girls nowadays, so advance.. i dont wan her to turn into sluts.. how to take care of her?? arrgghhh!


"my sweet sister..."

I the type that believe in heaven where God lives..He has one big book for each of us human that lives today... THE BIG BOOK OF FATE...In the big book is our fate, our journey of life and all the plannings that is already planned ahead for us even before we were even born... Therefore i never regret things that i did before cause i believe i was made to think and do things that way for a reason from God... Therefore, im not afraid of death as i know its all planned by God...

I was brought up with the influence of Christianity but im not baptised yet... As i feel that im not ready to be baptised yet when i myself feel so sinful towards myself... But i would definately want to be baptised one day... One day... when my life is more stable n calm...

I am afraid of darkness... please dont leave me in a dark empty room... i would just freeze there n cry...

I hate insects.. especially cockroaches, lizards and leeches! yuck! My parents brought me to Taman Negara for a holiday and it was supposing to be a nice calming holiday just to go hiking n relax.. and little did i know, Taman Negara is full of leeches!! All i did there was to cry n yell in there cause the leeches keep attacking me like nobody's business!! yuck!

I love to eat... i am willing to try many different kinds of food just as long as the food is not from insects... you know those fried grasshopper, fried spiders.. ewwww... But sometimes, i tend to get very picky about food... For example, i dont eat bananas, durians, rambutans, papayas... i dont eat fruits that are not refrigerated.. I dont eat brinjals but i eat ladiesfingers, no avocado... I drink pure black coffee only (with sugar of cuz) I dont drink tea with milk.. except for mamak..

Im not a very health concious person... i just eat watever i want.. and i indulge into food alot when i dont model... so thats y ever since i went to Australia for my studies, i gained so much bloody weight compared to before i was in Australia...

I am not a spoilt kid like my bro (he's the only son, thats y)... i get my things from my parents the hard way... after sooooo muchhh begggggiiinnngggg n pleeeaaadddiinnnggg... cause they want me to realise the value of money.. and how hard is it to earn money... as this is because, both my parents came from a very poor family... and they live comfortably today is because of their hard work... yes, my parents work very hard... thats y 3 of us (me, my bro n sis) are not so close with them... we grew up with maids and we have closer bonds with maid than our parents cause our parents only know how to work.... its ok, i understand... i love them still...

Hmm... wat else is there to say? My love life... hehee... just two word for it...

VERY UNSTABLE...

Sometimes i really just wan to give up on love and not marry for the rest of my life... and just be a single mum... I gotta have kids cause i love children... I am serious man.. You see... To my perspective... If i marry, i'll have husband n kids.. both brings serious problem, might as well eliminate one n keep one problem.. so i rather choose to have kids than a husband... you know why? Cause when i die, i at least still have my kids with me, cause my husband will probably die before me... and husbands cheat all the time.. im not saying all but i think 95% of them do cheat on their the other half before... so wat for?? Im not saying girls dont cheat.. they do.. Its just that being in a relationship nowadays no longer mean anything as i find myself very hard to trust someone whom im in a relationship with and even myself! Sighh... if only love is not that complicated... But i still hope that one day i could find my true love and marry someone who loves me as much as i love him..

I dont have much friends back in Penang... cause most of my friends in Penang are all mostly my high school friends... and they all went missing after Form 5... you know, the usual..im busy, i have to work, am somewhere in the world.. cannot meet up and etc etc.. i asked for reunion until fed up adi... But i have one best friend... Her name is Mel.. i believe in having only one best friend (same theory as having one bf or one husband).. She is the one that i loved the most among my friends.. cause she bother to at least meet up.. we share lots of nonsense... i know everything bout her and she knows everything bout me.. so lets say if one day i had suddenly die, she would know why... hahahaa.. and she would know wat is allowed in my funeral and what is not allowed... lol!


"This is Me and my lovely sweet Mel..."



"My Friends in Australia..."

I have lots of good friends and close friends... but they are all mainly friends i knew in Uni... N most of them is back in Malaysia, living in Kuala Lumpur.. That is also one of the reason why im working in KL... cause i have more friends here...


"More friends!!"

And not forgetting another group of friends of mine... My course mates... we go through hell and heaven together when studying the damn property degree... Honestly, without them, i wouldnt have gotten so far... they helped me alot... Thank you very muchie... u know who u r...


"My ever so helpful lovely coursemates..."











and.... this is me when im high...


i got kissed... heheee...

Enjoy urselves ppl... come back soon!!

4 comments:

lasilasi said...

i got just the same 80s baby email =p
hey u r in adelaid! i'm in melbourne atm =p

iCalvyn said...

adelaid...never heard before, i am just a frog under the well...

Same to me la..i am also study in programming, but went to work as hardware support after grad...

bloomingtree said...

damn! i love the pictures and ur blog. U can write... :D

Rose said...

wow.. you're really a princess.. you're so pretty :)