Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Infidelity vs True Love

Someone once told me...there's no point being so loyal...what is the point?

I wonder what does that person mean...It just makes me wonder...all the infidelities that has been happening around the world happens because there's no point being so loyal? What happen to love? true love? am i the only hopeless romantic left in this world? I still believe in true love...am i the only who still believes in true love? Yes, i know true love is hard to come by...but it does happen! and even if it happens in a weird untimely way but it still does happen!

I had someone whom i know truely loves me till this day...n he never gives up, that i know is true love...but then its just not the right time...i can honestly say, i have not found my real true love yet...maybe time will tell...but as for now, im still looking for the true love...the feeling of true love feeling...The reason why i have not found my true love yet...its because i have been hurt so many times...i can understand why a person can give up on finding true love after being hurt so deeply....but that does not mean that u have to give up on love totally...n staying loyal to ur partner...i believe its just so unfair if that u think there's no point staying so loyal to your so called "the other half" when ur so called " the other half" stays so loyal to u...sighh...love is complicated isnt it...Anyways, another person once told me this..."there's no point cheating on your partner...as because there is alot of hassle...if u r bored with one, just dump one n find a new one..instead of cheating on the other...".

When i first heard that, i was like..huh? Do u think its as easy as changing clothes??? But i totally agree with that...better than a guy being so disloyal...what do u think?

The issue of infidelity really cause lots of problems in a relationship...i dont know what the hell im saying now..but then i'll still go on blabbering...I know finding true love is like finding needle in a haystack...but ya..wat the heck, most of us got married to someone who is not our true love as well...thats y there is always divorce, marriage problems...n most marriage always have infidelity issues...i know my family has...most of my friends' family has...all dad's cheats on all moms! 8 out of 10 cheats! when the husbands cheats..the wives usually goes crazy! i mean imagine...u have been living with someone for most of your life...n when ur so called husband had an affair with another woman..how crazy would u get?! S

omeone u loved so much, trusted so much, someone that vowed n promise u on your wedding day that he will love u for the rest of your life...cheats on you with another woman...sigh...how painful would that feel? Sigh...Yeah, i know i dont sound convincing enough that there is true love...but yeah..true love might happen temporarily...but true love does happen...I dont know what else to say..but im just trying to convince someone n people that dont believe in true love...to believe in it...watch the movie called the notebook...it teaches u the real meaning of true love...how much u r willing to sacrifice for your love...is called true love...

This is how i interpret n look for when i want to know whether a person loves me or not...

1) He dares to look at me in the eyes when we talk or make love...cause if he dont dare to do so...i know he dont really love me afterall..or there is the feeling of guilt in him...

2) He wants to be with me all the time..eventhough i can be so bitchy...

3) We can be so straight forward to eachother..that i can even tell him to "f*** off" or that i can tell him that i made the toilet stuck with my shit...hahaha

4) We talk n discuss every itsy bitsy problems that we have so that it wont turn into a big problem later on if we keep it inside our heart...

5) He said he want to spend the rest of his life with me...I know saying is easy...but trust me..a real man the really loves u will implement it instead of just saying it for fun...

6) He is willing to die for u...same goes here..not by just saying it for fun..he will n can implement it...

7) He wants to hold n touch me all the time even though im at my ugliest n sickest state...he wouldnt mind it for one bit!...

8) He will feel soo delighted n happy just by listening to my voice...

9) If he really loves u, he wouldnt let u wait for hours for him to appear or be late at any occasions at all..cause he just cant wait to see u...

10) If he really loves u, he only has one reason why he loves u..its just simple, because he loves u, thats y he wants to be with u..other extra reasons is just a bunch of sweet talking bullshit crap...

THere is more..but im lazy to type out...all the 10 factors...when u have someone who is willing to do that for u...its true love...but trust me, it can get too annoying at times cause yeah, he will tend to get too sticky on u...thats y...but if u truly loves him as well n as much as he does..u wouldnt find it annoying...in fact, u will be enjoying it...so, if u finds it annoying, means u dont love him as much as he loves u...I gotta stop now...i'll continue next time...

No comments: