Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wonders of Relationship

Its amazing how someone u love so much can break your heart but u still love them with every broken pieces...its so true...

i happen to encounter this for 4 years...after 4 and half years, then it finally came to his senses...nah..i think i encounter this a few times...i have always love my the other half for real...thats y when they break my heart, i still love my the other half...but will feel so hurt to the point that my heart felt like its being stabbed a million times...sighh...

Its funny to see how relationships goes...U love someone but someone dont love u back orSomeone loves u but u dun love them orBad timing...when u love ur the other half, ur the other half dont appreciate u and dont loves u as much as u do to him...but when u no longer loves him anymore(because u have waited long enough for him to love u back, n u have given up), then the other half (suddenly its brain's lights lit up n realise u're the one) loves u back much much more than before..but then its too late...or..someone people involve in love triangle..either 2 guys n a girl or 2 girls n a guy...

All these above, i myself have experience it...But then still, i dont really understand love at all...i mean, yeah..i guess loads of ppl in this world dont understand how love goes...but..ppl like me..i mean me..i've gone tru all stupid relationships, pathetic ones, pity ones, one sided ones...but i do notice one thing for sure..people tend to like to drag on relationships when they know its hard to work anymore...i do...i always do..n this is because im really soft hearted when it comes to dealing my the other half...I knew its dead end, but i still go for it...i dont know why....i knew it will never last, but i still go for it...I knew he still loves his ex n he dun really loves me..but i still go for it...sigghh...i wonder why...is it because im afraid of loneliness? or afraid of losing the comfort that i already had with my the other half..? I dont know...My mum always told me not to get too involve with guys..she asked me to look around first, shop around for a very potential rich husband...i was like "huh? wtf?"...My mum stresses that money is very important...n she starts the crap about "oh u know, if u lose ur husband next time bcos of infidelity, u still have his money..at least! or else..u wanna go headache with poor husband n when he cheats on u, u get nothing?" Well, i know wat she said is true...but...i never agree on only looking for rich husbands...wat for? So that he can control ur financial decisions? That is no way for me..im the type that prefers to make my own money n spend my own without depending on my husband!..ok..i think i've gone abit out of topic here...

anyways, my mum warns me about not getting involve into relationships abit too late...when she warns me, i was like in college..too late mum...i started dating at quite a young age...i've been attached since then till now...so, im afraid of being lonely...i knew wat my mum says is true..bcos whenever im in relationships, there's lots of problems that will occur...jealousy, dishonesty, stupid bf still loves the ex..(i hate this especially!!), communication problems, distance, timing and etc...All these literally makes me crazy each time i encounter it...I'll think n think n think until i suffer insomnia...depression n sh*t...damn...I totally believe karma in relationships...man....karma works wonders!

Thats y they say..never treat ur current the other half bad, if u do...ur future the other half will treat u bad...i've gone tru this cycle miraculously...u know example like...i got a shitty 1st bf who treats me like shiit...then my second one came, a nice guy but i treated him like shit..3rd one came,gave me 4 hell years, 4th came a nice guy but i did not know how to appreciate him..so i lost him..5th came with karma...wow..u see..karma....which makes me wonder..my 6th, will he be a nice one? LOL...actually, im really tired of relationships already...i really hope to find someone to be stable n hopefully spend the rest of my life with...i wanna get married by the age 27!! Not much time left!!

anyways....next topic...I noticed (tru my little experience) that there is only two different categories of guys..

1) A nice soft hearted guy that can never screw u that much even though how of a bitch u r to him...these r the ones that i always get over board with..cause u know they dont control girls that much...n when guys dont control girls, girls tend to get too much n too bitchy at times...Dont tell me its not true..i know its true..thats y i nvr really agree guys spoiling girls honestly..cause girls dun seem to know how to appreciate guys like that...

2) A guy with high level of ego and machoism...never wanna admit he's wrong, always thinks he's the smartest n the best...n damn, they have a very high confidence level and smartass in lying...These kind of guys..girls like me, i usually give in alot more...cause they r those "dont f*** with me" kinda guy...but i usually learn more things from ppl like that..either its all load of bullshit or the truth...but guys like that always gives me headaches...but u'll learn alot bout guys' stupid behaviour, lies n tactics to get away from gf from this category...Knowing how to deal with this category, u'll know how to deal with the rest...hehehee...i sound like im a love pro..Im no pro..but its because my longest relationship i have is with a guy from this category..i learn hell alot from him...so i know...so, similiar ppl that comes along...i'll know when they're bullshiting...and i usually like to act dumb n stupid in front of ppl that is from this category..cause when they thought im dumb n stupid, they dont have to think hard or more complicated lies to lie to me...n its easier to bust ppl like that...well, i aint stupid..i know when u're lying dude...hehee...

I guess i've talk too much now...this posting is just general...nothing really personal or wat..i guess...ppl who knows me well will know wat im talking about...to people who dont know me, but still keep reading till the end...u must have loads of time on ur hand huh..or u either have the biggest antenna thats y u need to finish reading? hahahaa...n to my past, present n future the other half...u wanna read, just read n shut the f*** up...dont ask..i wont answer...LOL

No comments: