Thursday, June 07, 2007

Advertlets...

I need help from my readers can??

Please Please help me do the poll in Advertlets which u can see it at my side bar in the column that says 'Support My Sponsors'... I need at least 50 people to fill in the polls before the advertisement can run... please?? pretty please help?? But please fill the polls with your real answers la... so that i will know whom my readers are... and if alot of my readers are under 18, i'll die la.. cause most of my entries are mainly for above 18 la... Therefore, i need to know my readers in order for me to write properly and improve k.... thank you people for helping... there, give u guys a big big kiss.... MMMMUUUAAAAKKKSSSSSS!!!!



To those of you that have done it.. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!... When im rich one day from the adverts, i will treat u all teh tarik k... eheehhehee.... Love you guys as always!!

p.s: ok, i admit, i got this idea to ask people to fill in the Advertlets polls from Jordan...Thank you Jordan! eheheheh... at least i give credit right? ehehhehe...

3 comments:

iCalvyn said...

Done 1 poll for you, remember ya...owe me a kiss...hehe

Bnanaq said...

halo! done this for u. cheers!

KennetH said...

done poll for u d o..