Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Paper Today....

Today i did my first exam of the semester...

It is called Advanced Property Valuation a.k.a Valuation of Investment Properties

Result of the exam : DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...it would really take a miracle for me to pass this blardy exam!!! So freaking harddddddd!!! Damn shit k... Our lecturer told us to study our assignments and tutorial questions and we would be fine!! Fine my ASS k!! All the questions came out is like totally different!! When i saw the first question, i was like.. SHITTTtttt... wat the fuck is this man!! Never seen before... die la.. skip to question 2... die again... question 3... damn... i think i seriously will fail...

Now seriously, it will take a miracle for me to graduate now... -_______-"

Its really crap la.. my gawd!! So freaking hard..everything is so different!!!

My lecturer came into the exam hall looking all cheerful and happy... i started imagining him, skipping around the hall... singing # la la la..fra la la la...and in his mind "muahahhahaa, u all gonna fail.. i've set the hardest question ever... die students! die!!!"... -_-" seriously, he really looked that happy k...i really dont know why he looked so happy... somemore comment "wow, u all are early.. good good" and give us the biggest smile.. blueckk!!

In the middle of exam, the usualy me if i dont know how to answer the questions, i'll look around, kaypo abit here n there to see if any students have the situation as mine... to no surprise, hell alot of them seriously like me... NO FUCKING IDEA!! The aussie guy that sat on my right side, when he read the questions, he straight away flop, putting his head on the table... yea, i know what this means... for the whole 3 hours, he was like..sighing... putting his head on the table while writing, went to toilet... u know la... the usual things that students do when they cant answer the blardy paper... Some even throw tantrums, and some...for example my friend who is sitting my left side, writing all the way like nobody's business!!! damn!! ... Me on the other hand, i stare around the hall, day dreaming, stretching here n there, eat lots of mentos, sighing here n there, drawing piggies on my rough paper for my lecturer to see (cause usually lecturer will check your rough paper to see how u come out with the answer when he dont understand what u r writing in the official exam booklet) and thinking lots of irrelevant stuff... heck, i was even thinking of the South Park series that i was watching recently ---> the part where Cartman always say, "when human dies, they will crap"... LOL... and i was basically smilling to myself during the exam... crap..i am really damn crappy...

Second paper..coming this Saturday... its Forecasting Business Analysis... I bet sure die again... sighhh...

So no mood adi after my first paper sucked!! blarghhh...

1 comment:

Uncle Wallace said...

don worry...u will able to pass ur exams and graduate ;) just give some confidence...good luck...cheers...