Saturday, June 23, 2007

Second Paper Today...

I did my second paper today!

Forecasting Business Analysis...

Result: Crap... but i can write more compared to the first paper i did...

I went in sorta late... went in like 9am sharp... There is like 45 MCQ and 2 essay questions... The MCQ totally.. blur... I was practicing on the mcq question given by my lecture prior the exam... all came out totally different... shiat... So, i ting tong tiang la... damn... i think out of the 45 questions, i really know 10 only...

The essay part... dieded also..cause i cannot explain the definition and the purpose of using all the u know "exponential smoothing", "ADRES".. etc... watever.. only ppl who took forecasting before knows wat i mean.... im praying n hoping to get just a CP la.. P2 also dont dare to hope k... damn... cause there are 3 sections in the exam, i have to pass every section in order to pass the whole damn paper... how shit is that man!! thats y lots of people fail this bloody paper.. damn! -__-"

Anyways, i managed to bullshit through my essay... hopefully got something there... damn, im like soooooo sleeeepy now... slept for like 2 hours only yesterday...

On the happier side, i went to eat dimsum for lunch after exam with my friends! And today they serve 'bak chang' man!! fuhhh... but of cuz, as expected, it sucked... how nice can a bak chang be when it is made in Australia... especially in Adelaide.. -__-"" But its ok, cause beggars cannot be choosy! I havent eaten bak chang for like 3 years adi man!!

After eating dim sum, i walked out of the restaurant and saw this in the sky......



Its an advertisement in the sky....!! Cool right?? Its suppose to be "Assured Home Loans"... the wordings were too long n big, so i had to take 3 different pictures of it... and by the time they finish the second word, the first word is like smeared... so i quickly took each word after its done... hehehehe...

And i was telling my friends... how cool will it be if next time ur future husband is freaking rich n generous enuff to pay people to write "will you marry me?" in the sky!! Hahahaha... That would be sooooo touching!!! I've only seen it in the movies... so yeah, i dont think it'll happen in reality... ;P

Thats all for today...

Next paper Wednesday!! Macroeconomics!! Dieeeeeeee.... anyone wanna offer to teach me Macroeconomics? I know for most of you its an easy paper... to me, its bloody hard k... dunno GDP here, GDP there... dieee... somemore dunno what aggregate here aggregate there... die man...

6 more days!!! Hahahhaaaa... cant wait!

Cya peeps... come back again!! Muaaccckkkssss!!!

2 comments:

lasilasi said...

yes romantic idea =p i love the pics u taken - very artistic hehe

all the best in the remaining papers =D

Melissa said...

Omg, yes...someone pleaseeeeee propose to me that way xD