Friday, June 15, 2007

Walking Zombie...

Yes yes... im officially a walking zombie... never sleep the whole night for like 4 days adi cause exam is coming.. no time for anything else except for studies...

Please bear with me for lack of entries but there will occasional whining entries about my exam la... My blardy exam is just around the corner! First paper Tuesday! i wanna go berzerk adi... am so not ready for it yet!!

All i've been doing is study from night till the next day morning and sleep only after 2pm... n wakes up like 7pm again..to study... of cuz not stuying the whole time la... u know got the occasional lepaking, eating more than i should n etc.. U know, like surf the net more than i usually do when i dont have exam... sigh!! My sleeping cycle messed up.. im like vampire or an owl now... cause whenever i see sunlight, it hurts my eye!!! damn!!

Seriously, when exam is around the corner, i seem to have more important things to do besides studying.. its like suddenly doing laundry or cleaning up room is more important than studying when usually im so freaking lazy to even clean my bloody room..

So yeah, i promise some very good entries when i finish my exam k but now please bear with my whinings n nonsense... i really got many things to blog about man! All on hold because of the exam.. After exam, Im gonna blog stuff about friends bday party, one about my life as a student in Adelaide, one about Adelaide (which i know some of u never even heard of!!! and thinks Adelaide is sooooo damn ulu...) So, it'll be like travelblog... ahhahaa... I'll post up lots of pics until u all can die wan k!!! When i go back Penang, i'll blog about my Penang Food Award!! and of cuz, the happening things i do when im back in Malaysia! hahahaha... damn, cant wait to go back Malaysia... My heart n soul is already back in Malaysia la!!!

So please stay tune... eheheheheeee... Love u all... and thanks for supporting!!!

walking zombie, signing out...

2 comments:

Dani said...

I have the same addicted too.. can't stop blogging although it is exam week.. hope you will do well in yr exam
I found your blog through star online..interesting blog i must say.. would definitely come again soon..
I'm starting a blog too.. discuss about relationship.. feel free to leave your 2cents when visiting my blog Lonely hurts

MonkeyWong.com said...

All the best to ur exam!
:P