Saturday, July 28, 2007

10 More Days!

Its my Birthday in 10 days time!!!

Yay!! Cant wait!!

But errmm... wait... cant wait for what huh??

Sighh... this year's birthday is gonna be a miserable birthday... a very sad n miserable birthday!!

Im a year older... but sure doesnt feel like a year wiser! CHEH!!!

Anyways, i saw this early morning today!!


The Sky is so misty! Its such a beautiful sight... to me la k... I think it was at 9 degrees at 7.30am... freaking cold but yet feels nice...

I must enjoy my remaining winter here...

On a happier note, I got more presents from my darling for my birthday!! Guess what i got???

First,


So cute right???? Its a baby pink piggy!! He bought this in Singapore...

Then,


Awww... Sooooo sweeeeet isnt it? Its a pair of Keychain... than can be hooked with each other... I keep the female one and my darling keep the male one... my darling bought this in Singapore as well...

Last but not least and the best present ever...


Muahahahaa... an Oakley Sunglass... The new Oakley Dart!!!!!

Nice??!!! I was so touched when i got this Oakley sunglass... U know why, the story was like this... a week before i was given this present, i went for sunglasses hunting with my best friend Mel... She said she wanted to get a nice proper sunglass badly... So i accompany her to go get one... and of cuz, being me.. i was window shopping for myself as well... muahahaha... then i saw this cool Oakley... i fell in love with it immediately... but the Oakley that i saw was in Gold colored frame... i called my darling n told him about it... saying that i wan to get it!! Aww... i want! i want!! making noise like a little baby la... then i kena screwing from him... saying i always like to waste money unneccesarily... and always buy things compulsively...and bla bla bla...(which is true).. then sigghh, i decided to listen to him not to buy it.. cause i already had a few oakleys... fine... sighh... i was like... Bye bye my beloved baby (i mean the sunglass la)... Then last week, before i fly back to Aust, My darling gave me my birthday presents... and it was this!!! Imagine my happiness la... haiyo... so darn happy k... but being me again, i acted like nothing... I dunno man, i always acted very cool when im given presents... and usually people will think that i dont like it (but in actual fact, i love it alot.. im just expressionless)... muahahahaa.... He claimed he bought this sunglass a week before i came back from Aussie...So i dont know whether its true or not.. but watever... he is sooooo sweeeetttttt....

So, Its my Birthday in ten days time!! 10 DAYS!!! So what are you going to give me for my birthday??? Yeah YOU!! The one reading this now!! YOU!!! MUahahahaaa.... I dont feel embarassed asking for presents...cause im always excited each time my birthday is near (acting like a little girl)... even though i have nothing on... its just because its my birthday! Comes only once a year! Thats y!! So yeah!! Those of you that cant give me my bday presents personally, its ok... just go to the right side of my website and look for the PayPal icon, click on it and send me money... muahahaha... Its a form of your Ang Pau/Hung Pow/Red Packets to me... hehehee...

Haahhaaaa.... ok, enuff rubbish for now... I will be back posting a food review next... yeah, i know i promised it in the previous entry... but too many pictures to modify la... so no time yet... coming coming.. wait ya...

Love you all!!!

Muaacckkskssss!!!

1 comment:

The Teacher said...

heh, my bday also coming :P on the 12th ... let's enjoy! :)