Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7 Things That You Dont Know About Me...

Ok... I got tagged by Jordan and Myst3 to write about 7 things that u guys dont know about me... Ok, this tagging shit is kinda hard to write cause people that knows me personally would know most of my shit adi... So, i'll just mention about 7 things that my bloggers friend dont know about me k... hheehee...

1)I have very low tolerance of stupid, slow and narrow minded people... they r just not on the same channel as me... its a very tiring process to explain every single shit into detail for a stupid, slow n narrow minded person... And i hate to explain myself so long windedly...(if thats how u spell it, i just dont give a shit cause im having a bad day today!!) and the worse thing is that when the person already know they r stupid, slow n narrowminded, they still like to argue with u that they r so correct and shit... just go fuck urself ok... I JUST CANNOT STAND IT OK!!! Serious, im sorry.. really having a bad day...

2)Im a finger nail biter... hehehee.... So nowadays, i put on acrylic nails to stop myself from biting my fingernail... :P

3)I look very wild, fierce n dominant... but im actually not... i give in easily.. Know which button to push me... and i can go ur way... but of cuz, happy finding my buttons la ya... hahaahaa... Must know how to talk to me to give into you... but if u go too hard on me, u wouldnt get anything from me...

4)Like wat Jordan said.. he can be very blunt when it comes to different circumstances.. and yes, i am a very blunt person... To straighforward at times that it gets me into trouble... If i dont like you, u can see it in my face.. its like written all over my face that i dont like you... im that straightforward.. i basically dont give a fuck who u r if i dont like u...

5)damnn.... i took like half an hour to think wat else is there to write about me that u all wont know... i cannot think of any la.. can i stop at 4 pleaseee...?? heheeee....im damn sleepy adi btw...

good night people...

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey!! How can stop at 4 only!! not fair la!! think think!!! complete the taG!!1

zewt said...

this tag thing is really going around...