Monday, July 16, 2007

Chilis in Mid Valley and Swensens in Autocity

I finally get to try Chilis and Swensens's Food... Yes, the lameness in me... Never get the chance to try these food ever since they were open like urrmm.. years ago?? Heheee... Anyways, let me start with Chilis food first k...

For a start... I ordered soup...


Cheese Broccoli Soup! Its soooo cheesy! I love this soup!!

Then for starters, I ordered...


I forgot what is this called.. i think something that sounds like 3 varieties thingy la...
The starters came with 4 pieces of Chicken Wings, 3 pieces of Chicken Breast meat and another thing that taste like samosa (4 pieces)... hehehee...

Then for main course, i ordered this


I think its called Mushroom Jack?? It comes with of cuz mushrooms... button mushrooms, chicken breat meat, capsicum, onions, garlic and etc...

When you ordered Mushroom Jack, It comes with..


A plate that comes with some sauce, cheese... bla bla.. i forgot the name adi... This is because i have eaten Chilis 2 weeks ago la..thats y i've forgotten all the names...

And you are suppose to eat the Mushroom Jack like this...


Put it all on the fajitas..wrap it... and start munching all the way....!


These are the things i ordered

The drinks that you must order in Chilis are...


Their famous Frozen Margaritas...cost me 20 over bucks for one of this shit...

They have other different types of margaritas as well.. all looks nice... So if u r a fan of margaritas like me, u will love it!!

Over all the food was not bad... For this amount of food that i ordered, could actually fit for 3 people! I went with my bf only...so both of us were too stuffed to finished it... We cannot finish the food we ordered...So we wasted la... The total bill came out at about RM160 something... Quite expensive but i guess its worth a try... Cause the food doesnt suck.. Quite up to the standard... There's one Chilis newly open in Penang at G hotel... The hotel right beside Gurney Plaza.. Is it called G Hotel? I've forgotten la... Maybe can go try the one in Penang... But cannot guarantee that its as nice as the one in Mid Valley ok!

OK Now for Swensens...

I went to Swensens at Autocity last week... I was there in Autocity because my sister wanted to go watch Nicholas Zhang singing in action, so i fetched her all the way there just to see him... See! Im the best sister in the world k... hehehee... After watching Nicholas Zhang, we went to eat at Swensens... I heard my friends say that Swensens is not bad, so i went to try it... But mainly go there for the desserts! Ice Creams!! There was four of us there, So i get to order quite alot of different drinks n ice creams...

For our main course, we ordered...


Chilli Fish Pasta...very blardy nice!!


This is the Baked Salmon Rice! Very nice as well!!


and this is their version of fries

As for our drinks, we ordered...


Lime Freeze... Taste like dish washing detergent...This one is not nice... really taste like dish washing detergent!


Ice Chocolate Float...Nice too..!

Then came the Ice Cream time!! We ordered...


Cookie Summit...nice but very sweet..it comess with malteezers (if thats how u spell it) and chunks of cookies.. quite nice la...


Sticky Chewy Chocolate...I tell u, this really taste like how it is named.. the chocolate is sticky n chewy... and it taste sooo nice... so heavenly... the best one so far... my fav!


Merri Mint...I dont really like mint chocolate...So i dont have much comment on this... maybe people that like mint chocolate will love this...


Chocolate Crunch! This one is also chocolatey and crunchy... cause they put coco puffs in it i think.... quite nice...

The food in Swensens is nicer that i had expected.. the presentation on the ice cream looks very nice... the total bill for all these things that i have ordered was RM130.55... I guess the price is quite reasonable...considering the generousity of their presentation... and their chocolate taste very real n milky... u know, unlike those that taste like they use cheap fake chocolate syrup...

Thats all for now... Anyways, from today onwards... i will be blogging less...as my connection sucks... I guess i will start blogging more often when i go back aust with excellent connection.... But come back everyday la.... give me some site traffic ma... hehehee... thanks for supporting...

Love you guys always!!

No comments: