Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Christien New's Community Night Out

Ok... I know this is long over due... but what to do.. my connection sucks back in Penang... and i have not been really free since i came back Australia... But im free now... im gonna put an entry every single day from today onwards cause i have at least 8 entries lining up for me to write... muahahhaaa... so many can die k... LOL

Anyways, this happen like urrmm.... 2 weeks ago.... I went to watch Harry Potter 5 with the New Community People in the Curve Cineleisure... Before the movie starts... Picto time... hehehehe...(from now onwards im gonna use picto time, no more camwhore time cause it sounds so whorish!)


Me and The Simpsons!! Gonna watch this by next week for sure!! Hmm, i wonder who took this picture that cuts everything! Where's my Bart Simpson's face???!!


The New Community: Me, FireFly, Esther, Lavin, Jordan, Christien. Oh Jules was there... but he was just too camera shy as usual!! Boring la u! ;P

The HP movie was not as bad as expected la... maybe because everyone says it sucked thats y my expectation lowered too much that i actually find it not bad... After movies, we went to SS2 Murni for yamcha! We chatted n talk crap until 3am k... i was so blardy tired..but i enjoyed it totally...

I was trying to take a picture of my favourite drink there...


Mango Spesial... With pieces of watermelon, nata de coco, longans, urmmm.. i forgot wat else... its just damn mangoish n damn nice la... Trying to take the pic...but it turned out -_-" ... cause i dont own DSLR Camera... So effects n nice outcome elek la... hehee...


Jordan was trying to take a pic of his mango spesial too...(candid take) but i guess, it did not turn out nice as well huh jordan?? Go buy DSLR Camera!!! I support u!! Then u can go join smashpOp with nice pictures... ehheheee...

Anyways, here is another candid take of Christien and Lavin...


Oh i just realised, MUahahahhaaa.... i got half side of Jules face!!! He is the one on the right hand side... the other guy is Esther's Baby!! HEHehee... Sorry Jules, U're on Camera!!! HEheheee... (But Jules, if u wan me to take it down, i will... i respect people k) ^_^ Oh, and that hand is ...Mikemmery's hand...

OK, for another random shoot.... I mean this is sooooo random k....

I took a picture of my favourite nasi lemak... ok... i know its random -_-"


Nasi Lemak aka Coconut Rice... The best in Penang to me... cause the rice is so lemakish/creamy... It comes with sambal, a fried fish, 2 pieces of prawns and some cucumber...(U can see la) But it cost urrrmm... RM3.50.. because got 2 prawns and a big fish k... U can only get it in the morning... and i think it will normally sold out by 11am... Where can u get this?? Right opposite Plus Zone, there is an old Coffee Shop right before u turn into the Pulau Tikus morning wet market...

Ok, for another pic of my favourite desert...


Red Ruby!!! I Love this to bits... coconut milk with nangka (Jackfruit) and the red color is water chestnut, i think... I have been eating this alot while i was in KL... Whereever they sell red ruby, i am sure to order it... Hence, my fatness la... shittt.... I always ordered it in Little Penang Cafe in KL... As far as i know, Little Penang Cafe has branches in KLCC, MidValley and Curve... So yeah...

I know, i know it gets boring...and i know u all know all these stuffs adi... but i post this for a reason... as i got friends never been to Malaysia or KL or Penang...and they need to know how wonderful Malaysia is!! HEHehehehehahahahaah....

Thats all for now i guess... Oh, this is not the food that i mentioned is the best i've tasted... its something else... ehhehee.. im keeping it for later... maybe tomorrow yah?? HEhehehe...

In a weeks time... my birthday shall come.... muahahahhaahaa....

No comments: