Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I got a present...!!!

I got a present!! Something i like!! But im not allowed to open it until my birthday which is another month to go!! Cant wait!! Cant wait to use it!! I already know wat is inside la.. but not telling u all yet... u all will know when my birthday comes... hehehe... heck, i might be opening it before my bday too....heheee... Yay!! i so love my present... given to me by someone... hehee... who is the someone..? of cuz my darling la... kekeee.... But haiyo, i feel bad that he has to fork out so much to buy me this present.... but i love the present la... But im no gold digger la k... i bought him a real Burberry tie for his bday k... ^__^ Thanks alot dear dear... muaackkss...!!

1 comment:

bloomingtree said...

and thank you for the Teh Ais..haha