Monday, July 16, 2007

Life's Miserable...

Im having one of the most miserable time of my life now... All hopes crushed... nothing seem to be able to help me... praying just doesnt work for me anymore... i feel like im useless and shit... I am so blardy depressed... I dont know what to do anymore..!! What should i do??? ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! How come every single year, when August approaches, i always have my miserable time of my life??? fuck!! August or July is just not my time!

I keep telling myself.. there's no use in living with regrets.. but im still regretting every single day... fuck!! im still crying every single day!! Nothing can help me anymore!! I have disappointed every single person who put their hopes on me.. I have disappointed everyone that cares for me.. i disappoint everyone... Im so sorry...

Fucking shit la... everything is just shit... this isnt happening!! Is this happening??? Unfortunately this is happening.. what the fuck?!! What went wrong???!!! FUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK....!!!! Aiya... this is soooo fucked k... everything is so fucking fucked up! im fucked up... Just let me fuck all i want ok... fuck!!!

I seriously feel that i dont deserve anything nice anymore... i dun deserve all the love n care that i have been recieving... either from my parents or my bf... i disappoint all of them... I disappoint them soooo very much... Im so sorry...

I really feel like giving up adi... i just wanna give up... this is so tiring... but i know by giving up, i will disappoint them wayyyy much more... How???!!!! Fuck!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! Seriously, all hopes crushed... nada, elek, tak ada..nothing...

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hang in there Jane dearie.. :)