Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Merdeka!!!

Happy Merdeka People!!!

Im now in Mid Valley blogging! Hehehehe...

So what did i do on Merdeka Eve?? I went to Putrajaya to see fireworks from a fucking far view... damn disappointed.. +__+ and the fireworks is so low... so disappointing!!

I so wanna go to Dataran Merdeka for the Merdeka Day parade this morning wan lor!! But my bf doesnt want to go... and he said it wil be freaking jam and freaking hot... so sighh... there goes my dreams of watching the Merdeka day parade live!!!

Anyways... to show u how miserable the fireworks was....



Miserable right??



I get to see nicer fireworks in Adelaide k... damn, im beginning to miss Adelaide so much.... everything also compare to Adelaide...

Oh another thing, i forgot to mention... I have changed my hair style!! Its all curly now!! But my curls is from under ear onwards to below... tell me nice or not??


Me and Shi Wen (if that how her name is spelt.. hehehee), This picture is taken right after i did my hair.... wanna see more curly hair pics of mine, go see friendster k... (this is for Michelle ^_^)

Thats all for now... next entry is about my food nonsense while i was in KL!! heheheee...

No comments: