Monday, August 13, 2007

Im Coming Back!!!

IM COMING BACK TO MALAYSIA FOR GOOD!!!!

Im reaching Penang on 19th of August night... Coming back for good!!!

Im hoping to look for a job in a Valuation firm in KL or any property related company... I wanna be a trainee... I need people to hire me... Please hire me... u wont regret it cause im a workaholic... i can work alot and play alot!! It shows im full of energy la!! come on!!...

So, whats my goal of going back? Find a JOB!! Work hard!! Word hard is my main priority!!... earn lots of money to spend on my high maintenance self... ehhehehee... I need a car.. but daddy gonna buy me a car soon... Catch up with friends that i have not seen for a blardy long years... at least 3 years huh for some of you... cause i have been MIA in Aussieland for 3 years already!!..

I desperately need a job!! Hire me please!!... ok, i should stop bugging u people about me needing a job...

Ok... to my friends, i really would love to catch up with you people... i miss u people loads!! Call me k whenever u guys are free... my Malaysia number is still the same... never change at all!! So no excuses for not finding me ha!!

Going back to Malaysia means no more winter!! *sob* *sob*... no more good super duper fast speed internet connection... No more boost juice!! :( argghh... I will miss Australia definately... Nevermind la... if im sick of Malaysia... i can still go back Australia next year when i get my PR... yes, i will be trying to apply PR = Permanent Residency off shore... just for in case Malaysia doesnt turn out well for me... So, i'll have another country to run to... ehhehehe...

Adios Australia... Hello Malaysia... Please be nice to me k Malaysia... ehehhee... Ciao....

3 comments:

Michael Song said...

welcome back....

Melissa said...

I'm not mentioned here, meh...don't come back, poopie =P

MonkeyWong said...

Welcome back, M'sia boleh! :P