Friday, August 10, 2007

Post Birthday Syndrome

Im having post birthday syndrome....

I always have this wee bit sad feeling when my bday is over... its like.. "aww, my birthday is gonna be over soon...awww, no more August 8...Aww, please dont go Aug 8..." muahahahaa.... im childish this way.. hehee...

Ok, SO what did i do on my birthday???

On my real day, i did not do anything except for just walks in rundle mall, packing up my stuff, and watching series at home... +_+ blardy bored...

But the day before my birthday, i went for a birthday dinner organised by my coursemates... their treat ok!!!...so sweeeetttt!!!....

Beware loads of pictures coming up!! And pardon the ugly lighting photos cause the restaurant has bad lighting..

We went to a japanese restaurant for dinner... and guess whats the restaurant's name??


WASAI!!! We went to "WASAI" (means Im SHIT in Hokkien) Japanese Restaurant!! Muahahaaa...

We had loads of fun and loads of food there too!! We order the Banquet Set which can fit 4 to 6 people to eat... and of cuz before the food comes we have our little picto time!!


Me and June


Me and Lily the Mouse!!!


Me and Sarah the Cow!


Me and Ken the Pig!


Me and Michelle the Giraffe

The after loads of pictures taken, our food finally arrived... First.. came this...


Japanese Version of their Salad


Then this Agadeshi Tofu


Dunno what is this called but its soupy. It has prawns, salmon slices, tofu, mushrooms, and etc.. i cannot remember already.. -_-"


Mixed Tempura


Chicken Teriyaki...


Another Chicken Teriyaki but this time has japanese mayonaise in it... So i dont know what is it called...


Unagi Don - Eel Rice...


Katsu Don...

Last but not least...


A boat of Sushis and Sashimis!!!

We were so freaking full after all these... There was so much food k... After the food, it is My Birthday Cake time!!!

My Birthday Cake is Tiramisu!!! Proudly sponsored by my blardy friend who is in Sydney leaving me all alone here!!! Wallace Wang Teck Hui... He is so sweet la actually... He discussed with Michelle about my birthday and decided to buy me a birthday cake cause he was afraid that no one will be celebrating my birthday this year with me... hehhee... He even sent me a Birthday card all the way from Sydney and the card arrived exactly on my Birthday!! So sweet right???

Ok, back to the cake...


Group pic with the beautiful cake!!


Closer look at the cake...

Then we all tried to be posers by taking pics like this...


And then this...


Me Blowing Candle... Yes i know, im old!! Im freaking 24!! Should have asked Michelle to buy like 24 sticks of candles so u all cant count!! ^_^

After the cakes, we were really stuffed to the max!! So freaking full that it is not even funny... After dinner, they all went back to my apartment to crash in for awhile... so see how is my packing progressing and stuff... so yeah... When we reach my apartment, we took more photos!!!


In My Room... As u can see, i like red so much that my comforter and pillow cases is in red!! Hehehee...

Then more photos... this time we decided to do advertisement for coke! Hehehee...


Then decided to be posers....again...

Me and June again...

After all the pictures taking... Its the end of the night... everybody was so darn tired... so they all went home and i continue my packing up and cleaning up... Lotsa shit to do man....

Thats all... im busy packing... DND... byeeeee! Come again!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're so pretty ^_^