Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

Today's entry is specially for Michelle's Birthday! Cause today is her Birthday! Its her 21st Birthday!! Oh ya hor, i know alot of Michelle... this is for Michelle Tsai! My Adelaide sweetest friend! One of the most sincere friends that i have ever known...

Today's entry will be a short one as im so freaking tired from working! Have to work up 8am in the morning, rush to work.. reach by 9am just on time or sometimes late 5 to 10mins... hehehee... finish work usually about 6.30pm... go home, flat out tired...! But im enjoying my job... i kinda like my job actually.. (so far la)... Everyone are nice to me... (or they appear to be nice)...

But my company is very busy nowadays due to the Property Fair that is gonna be held this coming weekend in PISA (Penang International Sports Arena).. So most of my colleagues are busy working like 25 hours a day! I see them really busy.. rushing up n down the building to do this and that... and im the only person is so free... because im new and i dont know anything at all, so i was not told to do anything at all.. except for that i have to be at one of the booths in the property fair trying to sell semi-ds and terrace house... So, anyone of you going to property fair this coming weekend, u'll see me there for sure! Working from 9am to 9pm! Im so gonna die of fatigueness when Sunday comes!

So yeah, back to everyone is so busy in the company... and im there literally playing solitaire, minesweeper in my pc or read newspaper... I cannot surf the net cause all internet connections are blocked for my valuation department! damn..!! My only source of internet is company's email... i can send email out only... sigghh... Marketing department gets internet! double damn!! So, im bored to hell everyday in office cause no internet... and everyone is too busy to bother with me most of the time... hehehee...

But i have learn alot from this company for just 3 days work! So yeah, so far i like my work from just 3 days experience... But we'll see later on... if everything is as nice as i thought or is it just fake...

Ok, im damn damn damn super duper tired.. can dieness man... gonna sleep now...

again, Happy Birthday my dear Michelle!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much girl! Even though you are back in Malaysia, but your warmth birthday wishes really make my 21st birthday a special one. ^_^ Hugs...all the best in your job ya!

Robb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.