Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yay!!! Im hired!!!

I got a good news to everyone especially for my friends in Adelaide... I am hired!! Muahahahahaa.... Considering my circumstances im hired!! Muahaahahaa!!

Im hired to work as a Valuation Executive... and job which my parents totally wan me to be in! and the best news is im not forced to work with my parents anymore!!! hehehehe...

But then the bad news is my pay is reasonably low... -___-"

Low as in REALLY LOW!!

Like i totally never expect it to be so low..

When my boss told me.. basic salary = RM750... i was like uhhh ok... then he added... Allowance = RM150 .... uhhh ok... Petrol allowance = RM 50 a month.... i was thinking... *shit, i one full tank also almost RM80 la... 50 only... shiat...

So total basic salary RM950... -___-"""""""""" RM950 is not even enough for me to spend a week in Aust!!! Convert to aussie... My gawd... a measely AUD317 per month!! This is slavery man!! I get more than that when i was in Aust per month! I get almost AUD2k from my parents in Aust k!!!

Then he added... "each case minor case you finish and solved, i will pay you RM27 for each one... of cuz, the bigger case u solve the more money u get"... me...uhh ok... Then he added one thing... I expect a normal person to solve on average 30 cases per month"... I was like.. walau!! Means i have to finish at least 1 or 2 cases each day!! To those who know what property valuation is... solving a case per day is freaking hard k... fine... i accept.. cause i need the job and experience badly... Somemore, i have to work 5 and half days per week! Saturday half day!! Shucks!!! Where got people still work on Saturday wan!! But he told me, i could easily get RM2000 per month if i solve 30 cases... sighh... 2k for the busiest work in the world...

So i did some research and called a friend who is workin as a Valuation Executive... i asked her... How many cases u solve on average a month?? And is it possible to solve 30 cases per month??? Guess what she said... "Yeah, its possible...I manage to do that one time... and on average i can do like 17 cases" .... I was like "U worked almost a year and u only did that one month???" .... i am soooo doomed.... So i was calculating... RM950 basic salary... and imagine i am hard working, i solve on average 20 cases per month... RM27 * 20 = RM 540... 950+540 = RM1490 per month!! Die la... how to survive like that...?? I somemore wanna buy a new car.... which would cost me roughly per month for that car RM600.... BIG DIENESS MAN!! I will eat shit every month!!! Cause i spend a lot... dieeeee...

Mel was like telling me... "hahahaha... this time, u'll know wat is the value of money!" She said, imagine me having a dinner which cost RM30 or buy something... i have to susah payah solve one freaking case to cover my dinner!!! ****slaps head to dizzzyness****

SIghh... this is life... this is working life... i know... i will never have the luxury of being a student anymore who can sleep whenever i like and wakes up whenever i like!! I got big responsibility now!!! So yeah, to students who r reading this... freaking appreciate ur student life!! Dont always complain studying is hard.. when working life is so much harder!! Hahahahahaa... this is so cliche... I always complain last time studying is freaking hard... and i kena screw from working friends... now i know what they mean!! ahhahahahaaha....

To those still in Aussieland.... Please just find work in Aust.. Dont come back man.. Dont be a slave like me... work for such peanut money!!! Working as a waitress or dish washer in Aust earn more than me k!!

But im proud to work in this company... cause can be assume its one of the biggest vauation firm in Penang... Wanna know where and what company is it, call me and ask me la... cannot state here... later my boss read or whoever that works in that company reads blog wan... i'll die man.... hehehehe....

But anyways, is there anyone here who works in a property firm or a valuation firm? Is the current market rate for Valuation Executive that low??? And how much is it for a valuation assistant? Did i got taken advantage of cause i looked so stupid n timid?

Anyways, I have to start work on monday adi!!! Arrggghhhhhh!!!!! So soon man!! Cant i just start next month??? Sigghh... Working life sucks!!!

6 comments:

Guest said...

you are such a freakin spoiled brat, AUD$2K per month?? your parents must be crying. time to wake up, princess!!! *slaps*

Alexander choong said...

YEAH!!! Jane found a job. I wonder how long can she stay in the company...mmmm

to "guest" AUD 2K is not really spoilt. After all those rentals and bills...it it quite reasonable.

Michael Song said...

gd luck in ur new posting ya...

guest said...

to alexander,
its spoiled, dont argue with me. i used to stay in melbourne for 3 years. AUD 1K is more than enough. i've seen it all, rich kids prevailing, spending money like nobody business. notoriously disgusting.

virtuallyunknown said...

you're more disgusting.
what gives you the right to comment like that?
different ppl have different needs.
so just shutup.

Guest said...

to virtuallyunknown,
this is a blog. bush says, we love free speech. why cant i leave comments? were the comments too blatant to be truth? different ppl have different needs? such as what? burberry bags? LV? twat.