Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Love You Baby!

You are the guy whom I first met in Royal Adelaide Show.

You are the only guy who dares to talk to me when I was in a very depressed, pissed off mood when I first met you in Royal Adelaide Show.

You are the loudest and the most annoying guy that I have ever known as a first impression.

You are the first guy who saved me from my worst depression ever in 2005 by talking to me every single night thus causing you to go “fishing” at Uni the next day morning. I still could remember all the crap we talked those nights until today.

You are the guy who brought me to a dinner date and we ordered Steak and Salmon as our main course. You said something lame to me: “Hey we both ordered the same food cause both starts with S".

You are the first guy who brought me to the beach at night and drink wine by the beach. But we did not manage to finish the wine as the weather that night was too cold and windy to be at the beach for too long.

You are the guy who made me remember until today how nice the Tolberone Cheesecake in Elephant Walk is. That was one of the sweetest moments of my life.

You are the guy who always dragged me to uni with you so that I can study properly for final exams.

You are also the guy who accompanied me till morning when i was studying for exams when you dont even have exams.

You are the first guy who wakes me up in the morning and waited with me in the bus stand during my exam day.

You are the first guy who never fails to kiss to me every morning before you go to uni no matter how late you are.

And of course, you never fail to kiss me good night every single night before we sleep.

You are the guy who came running to my house whenever my house in Adelaide has a blackout because I am too afraid of darkness.

You are the first guy who can actually really read my mind of what I really want.

You are the sweetest guy that I have ever met. I still remembered when I told you I had cravings for steak last year, and you surprised me by cooking a steak for me the next day.

You are the first guy whom I actually enjoy cooking and cleaning for without any complains.

You are the first guy who taught me how to cook egg sardines.

You are the first guy who taught me how to cook fried eggs without oil… LOL

You are the first guy whom I can actually have an equal relationship with.

You are the first guy whom I know that loves to bite me so much!

You are the first guy who taught me how to watch football and bet football.

You are the first guy who made me feel interested in football.

You are the first guy whom I actually enjoy talking football with.

You are the first guy who brought me to grange room and learn how to live lavishly there… hehehee….

You are the first guy whom I actually do so many stupid things with especially during the nights in your apartment. The frozen meat, the coke, the fire extinguisher, the glass bottles and etc...LOL…

You are definitely the first guy whom I have learnt so much from.

You are definitely the first guy who has been so patient with me from all my nonsense. Thanks for being so patient baby…

You are the first guy who never fails to cheer me up whenever I am sad or mad. You just have your way to talk to me until I have to give in and laugh with you.

I love the way you hug me to sleep every single night and by the next morning, you are still hugging me tightly.

I love the way you touch me whenever I am mad by stroking my cheek and under my chin.

I love the way u hug me every time when I cry or when I was sad.

That is why my dear, I am told by many of my friends that you are definitely bf of the year.. I have grown to appreciate you and love you more n more each day…

I miss all our sweet times in when we were in Adelaide… I love being with you all the time as I miss all our sweet and hard times when we were together in Adelaide.. I love and miss sleeping by your side at night and wake up the next day to see you snore. I miss and love going grocery shopping with you as we always seem to agree on the same things to buy n eat... and all the chocolates you bought! My gawd... and remember the time when u need a bronze cleaner? Hehheee... and of cuz, i especially miss our play fighting sessions and our drunken sessions... heheeee...

My dear, when can we have those happy times again? I miss our Adelaide life so much… Sadly, those happy times will never be back again. I just wished I had appreciated you more when we were in Adelaide. I know I took you for granted many times while we were in Adelaide. Im so sorry baby… But anyways, im glad that we r still together today; still as happy and as sweet as we were before…

Thanks for being so patient with me all these years and still loving me…

Happy Anniversary Baby!

P.S: Sorry to other people out there who finds this too gay to take.. but wat the hell… I wrote this once way before and I saved it in my old laptop… then, whoosh! Got stolen! Then I had to re-write this all over again… The first copy is way better than this one though… i wrote it with so much feelings... damn the thieves…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both Jeff and you girl! All the best and enjoy yourself to the fullest this day! ^_^

Michael Song said...

hey tat's sweet ya...

Alexander choong said...

OMG

lasilasi said...

wow really really sweet

drown in honey edi =p