Monday, October 01, 2007

Sighh... Haihhh... Sighhh..

I JUST LOST MY BLOODY LAPTOP YESTERDAY!!! ALONG WITH MY 30GB IPOD VIDEO AND 2 OF MY BLARDY EXPENSIVE UNI TEXTBOOK!!!

I so wanna kill... curse... the person who did it!! Its so fucking shit ok!!

So wat that it was my fault for leaving my blardy laptop in the car??!!! Sighhh... OF all the days... it has to go lost yesterday!! @#$#^&@&^@%^@$%@#@#@#@%^&^@&**(@

So, how did it happen??

I was doing something so blardy important in my laptop during the day in Queensbay Mall... I am suppose to submit that something so very important 9pm at night online... I am so almost done with that something soooooo important... i used lots of time, energy and effort into doing that shit.... THEN, at 8pm... i went for dinner with my bf and his cousin using his cousin's car... of so many freaking days n time, i have always remembered to hide my laptop so hidden in the car that no one would know there is a laptop in it...BUT I DID NOT DO IT YESTERDAY NIGHT CAUSE I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE LAPTOP WHICH WAS AT THE BACK SEAT! (Dont tell me that there's no use hiding the laptop cause nowadays they have those scanner shit to scan the laptops in the car, i know that already ok!)

I went for dinner for just mere 25mins... when i came back to the car, the car window was smashed n my laptop is gone..... GONEEEEEEEEE!!! ALONG WITH MY IPOD VIDEO!!! I have my ipod inside my laptop bag is because i was saving my very damn blardy important project in it that requires lots of space (so yeah, a blardy pendrive is not enough).... FUCKING HELL la!!!!

I lost the damn laptop its ok u know! (cause it was a blardy crap old laptop anyways)... But i lost all my notes, all my information as well!!! Those are wayyyyyyyyy more important than my laptop!!! Now im sooooo fucking depressed... so fucking mad!! so fucking lonely without my ipod! I have gone tru thick n thin with my ipod! It accompanies me when i was depressed.. when i am lonely!!! I so need it now...!! ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Every single day when i come back home, i will usually go straight to my room n onine n listen to my songs in my ipod.... Its my only source of entertainment.... Now, what the fuck can i do in my room when i have no more laptop n ipod in the room!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Like today, i came back from work... went straight to my room as usual.... but this time is to stare at walls!! @@$#$#%#(#*#^%#$%

Whats more depressing is that i have to redo all my work!! ALL MY HARD WORK AND EFFORT HAS TO REDO!!! ARRRGGHHHHH!!!

Sigghhh.... sighh.... i need a new ipod... anyone willing to buy for me? How much is an ipod nowadays in the market?? I so blardy broke to even buy a new ipod... what to do, my one month's salary is not even enough for me to buy an Ipod k!!! Shittt!!! Notice that i nvr asked for a new laptop cause it shows that my ipod is more important ok!!! arrggghhhh!! fuck la!! I just cant fuck enough!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Really feel sorry for you girl on this accident! Totally understand the misery and torture you are going through now, but don't give up easily k? Keep moving on, I'm sure the hard time will be over soon as you get more financial support from your current job. Look up to God for He will always be watching over you. GOd bless you my dear! HUgs...

Alexander Choong said...

You are really a fucker!!!! hahahaha ALl i remember in this post is "fuck". hahaha See told you that here is no more AUSTRALIA. DON't simply leave your things. People like you who came back from overseas thought Mlaysia is as safe as foreign countries. Now you know the security condition in Malaysia. You better don't out on the streets alone at night and don't bitchy around ...

lasilasi said...

sorry for you too - damn those bad guys =( (ask for an ipod as yr bday pressie? =p)

Guest said...

never leave your laptop in the car. if you have already known they utilised the scanning devices to detect the laptops there is no use at all no matter where u hide the laptops. now its time to pay for your stupidity, princess.

Anonymous said...

can sell your laptop and ipod for celebrating Raya! hahaha

Anonymous said...

oh fucking princess...

ask your boyfriend to buy a new one for you, baby... I can buy, but don't want to tease him

Fuck fuck, oke let me fuck you!

Dave said...

aiyo..so kesian to u..

iCalvyn said...

cool down... cool down... let the fella sell your laptop, and take the money buy medicine eat

Michael Song said...

personally i had my car screen smashed 2 times... one, my car audio and oakley gone... the 2nd time was a mere stoopid smartag... im sorry for u dear... chill ya & knnccb to those mothafuckas tat stole ur stuff...