Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just Blabbing...

Hey Peeps!!

Im in the office now... so bored nothing to do so just thought of bloggng to update you all what have i been doing... Exams are finally over eh michelle... Good for you guys... To June, Sarah, Michelle, Nick.. who ever that is gonna graduate end of this year, Happy Graduating ya! What matters is you get to graduate and dont complain about not getting honours nor distinctions all the way... dont be greedy la! hehehee... I hope to see you all again? I will definately go to Adelaide again on Aug 2008... I miss Adelaide so very freaking much!! I love my life in Adelaide so freaking much! All the freedom, all the stress free moments...of course, except exam periods... but the rest of the time are all free n easy man! Nice damn cold weather.. No parents nagging when you go out, come back, when u sleep late or wake up late... and not forgetting, im loved every single day by seeing my baby every single day there... SO FUN!! In Malaysia, i have to work... hot freaking weather, parents nagging, worry about having no money... soooo apart from my baby... haihhh....

My job has been fine.. except that i have been always going to work late! Im still so not used to waking up early... But thennnnn... as soon as i reach office, i work like hell.. finish off all my work in an instance ok! Im not lazy in office k! I love my job, surprisingly... Someone was betting with me that i couldnt last my current job till end of this year December (He said i will quit by then)... and at this rate, Im winning! hehehee... I dont have the signs of getting fired yet and i dont hate my job la.. ^__^ unfortunately, the pay is just so damn LOW!

I have been blardy sick these days... having flu.. sore throat and cough like im going to die or like having TB.. I hate cough man!! Im also having love sick! hehehee... im always feeling down and moodless each time i come back from KL, its like im having love withdrawal syndrome... It sucks wei... Cause im all lonely again, no one to hold hands with... no one to accompany me eat lunch , dinner and supper... No love recieving... sighhh... I wont be able to have the happy lovey feeling again for another month! one whole month!! Sucks wei!!

Oh, i redye my hair again.. its the same red cum pink, purplish color as before.. I redyed cause my color all turned brown adi... So yeah... I did it in KL for RM240... wash, cut, and dye... Quite cheap la hor...

What else am i missing? I think thats all huh... Im wishing sometimes my life is way more happening than this... Im so bored in Penang.. Go to work, work til 8pm.. go for dinner, go back home online.. then sleep... As for weekends on Saturday, i still have to work on Saturdays which i usualy end up staying at office until 5 something pm.. I am willing to stay until this late cause i have no where to go even if i go home at 1pm!.. So i usually stay till 5 something... go home, online, eat dinner, sometimes go mamaking with friends then go back home... and Sundays are the best, I just sleep the whole day till 7pm on Sundays... Wake up just on time for dinner then online... then sleep again for Monday... This is how i spend my week! So freaking bored... I guess this is just life of a single woman...

Thats all for now... nothing to blab adi.. office going to close.. gonna go home now... Will go watch movie with mel later.. wednesday - cheap movie nights.. Hehehee... See ya... BYE!!

No comments: