Monday, November 19, 2007

Wee Morning...

What time is it now? 4.05am! and i am not asleep yet! I am still wide awake.. my eyes are still as big as goldfish! How am i going to work in the morning ha???? Sure go "fishing" again at work!!

I just came back from KL today... How was it? Not as fun as previous trip... Had arguments n shit... So yeah... But of cuz, everything else is still nice.. feeling loved and all is a good thing...

I dont understand why i cant sleep now... Maybe i really do have something on my mind... Not only something.. but many things... Im now feeling confused, depressed, angry, sad, and sick (sick bcos of my damn flu, ANNOYING!!!) all together! Its a shitty feeling u know...

Sighh... I have never had this feeling for a long time... ever since early last year when my relationship with my the other half was hitting so rock bottom that i tot, thats it... No more! But i managed to survived with him till today... and i feel that i have loved him more n more each day... and he has definitely love me more n more everyday... (i think?) Everything now is all so sweet n lovey dovey with him... Its like im on a long term honeymoon.... He gives me whatever i want... He will do all his might to make me happy... He is that nice... He always tells me, "As long as you are happy, I am happy too!"... Therefore, I just realised that i had been so happy ever since our ralationship got stable mid last year till now... Wow, record breaking man...Its record breaking because i was a very sad n negative woman before i met him...

Then now, i suddenly have this weird feeling... so confused, depressed, angry and sad... i dont know why... Maybe because of that something? Maybe?? Maybe not... Sighh... But i guess the main reason is that i have been thinking too much.... and things that have been happening to my friends around me affected me....

This feeling feels like deja vu... I hate this feeling... It feels like something bad is going to happen.... sighhh... Cant i just stay happy forever? HUMANS ARE FREAKING TROUBLESOME!!!

Sighh.. Im so messed up... Now im even sobbing for no apparent reason....

Haih, Jane Jane... Quit thinking lots of nonsense can??? *slaps myself*

My gawd, why am i feeling this SAD??? This feeling sucks!

p.s: Sorry for this... i just need somewhere to whine..

No comments: