Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Meery Christmas Everyone!!!

Hello peeps!!

Im still in Singapore... tot of blogging awhile since its a very happy happy christmas!!

Nothing much to say here except that Orchard Road in Singapore on Christmas eve is maddness!! So crazy that... i dont even know how to say it...

In fact, it was so crazy that i was thinking... What is the real meaning of Christmas?? I thought u r suppose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and not going crazy and spraying people with foams...

Anyways, i went to one the catholic church in Novena... Just u know... to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!

i will post up some pictures of singapore when i get back to Penang after new year k!! I will be off to KL tomolo night!! Yippie!! Will be spending New Year in KL...

I got a very nice Christmas Present from my baby!! He bought me an Ipod!! Remember i lost mine?? He bought me a new one!! NOw its the 80gb ipod!! Yay!! SO happy man!!

Gotta go peeps! Miss u guys.. i miss Christmas in Adelaide...

Muaaccckkkssss!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008!!!