Saturday, December 08, 2007

Meeting People...

La la lalala.... 10 more days before i can see my baby! been waiting for almost a month adi... *dieness*... 17 more days to Christmas! I lurvvveeeee Christmas.. did i tell u that?? I love the Christmasy feel... all the Christmas songs.. all the presents exchange... wahhh... such a happy clappy feel... Cant wait till Christmas!!

Let me update abit about myself first before i go on talking about my main purpose of this entry...

First thing: YAY!!! I finally pass a paper in my uni course! This is like the hardest paper of all but i managed to pass it.. HAPPY SIAL!!! I got a credit for it k!! But i guess if u have a good lecturer, u will pass it... i mean come on man, i took this subject 3 times... i failed it miserably, so the previous lecturer must really suck at lecturing and teaching thats y their students keep on failing right?? And now i got a credit! Doesnt this proove that its the lecturer's fault and not mine?? Muahahahahaaaa....

2nd thing: I nearly died yesterday k!! I was driving a miserably crap car, most of my close friends would know... i have been driving a crap proton saga which belongs to my dad's client who is from Taiwan or something.. each time she goes back taiwan, she will leave the crap car in my house...and she comes back to Malaysia once or twice per year only.... So while she's at Taiwan, i ma drive the stupid car while waiting for my new car to arrive... (yes, im gonna get a new car, hopefully it can arrive before i die driving this proton!)... Ok back to my story, this stupid car has big PMS, cause u know why? Sometimes it just wouldnt want to honk, sometimes the break couldnt break properly... sometimes the window cannot be wind up after winding it down and the radio volume sometimes cannot be increase or decreased... but sometimes everything works perfectly... Thats y i say the blardy car got PMS!!

Ok, so there i go... driving to tg bungah for an inspection yesterday morning... if any of you know where is Coastal Tower Condominium in Penang, yeah i was driving towards there...I was driving prolly 70km per hour? I was driving at the outer lane, wanting to cut a lorry then goes back into inner lane... thats when it happens... the stupid car suddenly skidded, the stupid car turned 360 degress and gave me a shock of my life! I felt like i was drifting of something... DIENESS!! Then i saw my car was going towards a hard stone wall... when i saw my car going towards there... all i think was "fuck adi la.. die adi.. die liao.. Si liao... this time really si liao..." (Si liao means die adi)... miraculously, God did not want me to die yet... cause the car suddenly stopped right before it hit the wall... I think i was trying to break the car before but it just wouldnt break at all... but the car stopped miraculously before it hit the wall! Wah, seriously... luckily God did not want me up there yet cause i really dont want to die yet... i still have many things to do! But luckily as well, there was no car around there that time and usually the roads there could be quite busy you know... or else, i would have banged dont know how many cars! Thank God im still alive... i kept on thinking, if i were to suddenly die yesterday.. i dunno wat will happen to my parents... will they like regret forcing me to use the stupid car... somemore lately Mel has been so blardy unlucky that wat if she suddenly lost a best friend...? wah, i cannot imagine if i were to be on her shoes... Somemore i was thinking, i cannot see my baby before i die... shiat man... ok, i'll stop with the nonsense now.... going on to 3rd thing...

3rd thing: I'll most likely be spending Christmas in Singapore and New Years in KL... I wanna meet my friends in Singapore k! and u know who you are! But i hope i have time to meet people as well.. cause im afraid i might be there only one night! +__+ cause im going with my baby and his parents.. So i kinda have no say of how long to stay there... it depends on his parents ler... But hopefully i will have things to blog when i come back from my long holidays k! Yeah, i took 10 days leave just for this Christmas season! Muahahhahaaa.... So i wont be in Penang on 20th Dec till 1st Jan adi! Yay yay!!

4th Thing: A month ago, i won a 100ml Hugo Boss Perfume from Nicole's website as the best commentor in her entry about why do men and women need eachother entry... and i just got the perfume 2 days ago! Yay!! The Hugo Boss perfume is a new range called Hugo XX and Hugo XY; of cuz the XX for women and XY for men.. It smells really nice... but it smells very mature... For those who like that kind of mature smell will like this Hugo XX... Thank you very much Nicole and Hugo Boss!!

Ok now back to the main purpose of this entry...

This entry is about people i met recently.... i mean bloggers...

A month ago on 8th November 2007... I went to watch the Bee Movie in Queensbay Mall.. Courteousy of Nuffnang and Exabytes.. Thank you very much to Nuffnang and Exabytes for sponsoring the movie tickets for me ya ^_^ ... i got 2 tickets so of cuz, i went with Mel... Who else am i gonna bring right? So yeah, while i was lining up with mel to redeem our free pop corn and drinks, i saw someone that looked so familiar... and i saw a big mole right beside his mouth just like mine... but his is bigger and on the right side of his mouth.... hheheheee... Guess who is it??

Yess... u guessed it!

Nuffnang's Co-Founder; Timothy Tiah aka Boss Stewie ... He was with Samantha walking around, looking all so busy out... hehehe.... I was not really sure at first, so i asked mel for her confirmation.. and yeah, she said its him... and so there i go... "Hi! U timothy right? Im Jane.. I blog in Princessladyjane.." i made it as if my blog is so famous like that... hahahaa... Luckily he layan me and talked to me as well... or else i would have looked like a fool saying hie to some random guy like that... hehehee.... But im impressed.. as a first impression of Timothy, i think he is really a friendly guy.. too friendly indeed... SO yeah.. we had quite a long chat.. until the movie is about to start... Btw, we were going into a big cinema with 300 over seats... and dunno wat happen, our seats were just next to Timothy and Samantha's seats!! What a coincidence!! We went into the cinema together and sat side by side each other... It was a little bit awkward for me though cause im usually a very shy person when i meet someone the first time and i usually dont really know what to talk... So as usual, i forced mel to be my saviour by asking her to strike up more conversations to talk... hehehee... After the movie, i wanted to ask Timothy for a photo..but i was shy to ask him... so screw it... next time then... :)

Anyways, we met again on 11th November (Its a sunday)... the day before Timothy is due to leave to KL again... We went to Subaidah in Tg. Tokong... He came with Samantha again and i went with Mel... Actually he asked Mel out and i tagged along.. heheehe... This time i get to take a photo with him!! yay!...

Timothy and I

Remember i mentioned before i was in KL on 17th November...? I met up with the New Community for a Photoshop Class... I was there just to see them.. not for the photoshop class... Finally get to meet a few more new people like David Lai, the Magician... :) Joosing and Elyne... We met at 1 Utama old wing Starbucks which we get to drink Starbucks coffee for free as Christien New is Starbucks' Representative / Ambassador / Celeb (dunno which one to use, so i use all the terms ^_^). Everyone is still the same from the last time i saw them.. except Jordan is now a happier person! heheee.... Joosing a very friendly and outgoing girl... Elyne is also very nice n sweet... Basically everyone is damn nice la! While they were busy learning how to photoshop pictures from our big sister Esther aka WhiteTulips, i took a picture of them...


I damn like pics like these... so dramatically posey... hehehee...

Then my baby ask me to get in there and pretend to learn how to photoshop
while he take pictures with me in it... so yeah... here i go posing...



ok... one more... ^_^



OK now... Last but not least, last week i finally met up with SmashpOp aka Jason in Penang!! I have tempted so many time to meet up with him while i was in KL but usually i cannot attend the thing that he will be going.... So this time, he is coming to Penang... and i was thinking to myself... Die die also must try to meet up with him this time... For the record: I am not fan of his... i just like his photography skills.. so i wanna meet up with him to see how yeng he looks when he takes photgraphs!... Indeed, all DSLR owners looked blardy yeng when they take photographs! He came with Douglas, Aaron and
Joshua. By the way, Douglas, Aaron and Joshua all have very good photography skills annd photoshop skills... U guys should visit their sites...*psst: Mel thinks Douglas is cute!* LOL!! Mel is so gonna kill me when she reads this...

I went to meet the guys at a Kopitiam place where they cook home cook food near ferry jetty... I am suppose to meet them with the Shouters... But the Shouters came late... VERY LATE! I came quite early... cause when i arrived i saw Jason, Joshua, Aaron and Douglas taking photos by the street.. So i decided to stay in the car with mel watching those guys taking photos... looked so damn yeng k... like all so PRO out!!
When i first met the guys, i personally think that they are one shy bunch of guys.. cause Mel and i arrive first and no one was there yet besides those 4 guys and mel and i... They just dont really talk and it made the whole situation so awkward... So, i tried really really hard to strike up some conversation which i think some came out stupid.. +_+

Talking about shouters, its nice to finally meet up with Saewei, JJ, Lasker and the rest... They r really nice and friendly bunch... I felt quite shy when i first met them... But again, the usual me would probably end up looking cocky... sighh...

Anyways, back to Jason and the gang.. I took some random photos of Jason eating sea shells... he looked so darn cute when he is eating it thats y i decided to take some pics of him... heheee..

I seriously thinks KLites dont really know how to eat seafood with shells... Like my baby, dont like to eat them... most of my KL friends dont really know how to eat those funky sea shells... and Jason and his gang as well... Why is it so ha?? Pay close attention to his expression... Bear in mind, Douglas was having the same exact expression as Jason..but i think Douglas looks cuter while eating the seashells compared to Jason... but damn, never manage to take his photos... cause Douglas was eating it the seashells first so i anticipated Jason would have the same expressions as well thats y i got my camera ready for Jason when he's about to eat the sea shells... hehhehee... :)




After finished eating, we took some photos... and of cuz, i took my chance to take photo with Jason...


and Mel took her chance to take photo with Douglas... LOL....


Then a group photo....


and Last but not least, a bigger group photo taken and edited by Lasker...


and i of cuz, took a photo with lasker as well!!


He is really a nice guy.. a very nice person lor... Humble guy.. and he gives me the feeling of comfort.. like i dont have to worry that he has bad intentions on me... hahahahaa... Even mel says he looks really nice....

Thats all for now... blogging really takes a long time man... Its already 6.45am!! Gosh!! I will sure be late for work again!! Damn...

Till next time... take care people... i hope i wont die yet... ^_^

4 comments:

JJzai said...

I saw my Boss!!!
wheeeeeee!!!!!
btw, that is our 1st time late.
=.="

Nicocoa said...

Glad you like the perfume. Thanks for participating. :)

Aaron@AxiaL said...

Wow! Hahahahahahahahaha!

iCalvyn.com said...

nice gathering, i join once before on penang year end BBQ... good experience