Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Year's Resolution....

Since 2007 is coming to an end... and 2008 is coming....

What is your New Year's Resolution?

I have been having New Year's Resolution ever since i was a kid.. ever since i learnt what is new year's resolution.... But of cuz, and a expected, i failed to achieve all my new year's resolution every year!!!

When i was young, i always put these few things as my new year's resolution...

1) To stop biting finger nails... yes, i bite my blardy nails... i rarely bite them now cause i have acrylic nails on...

2) To study hard! (Yea right!! Common people, LOL at me!)

3) Wishing my the other half to love me more and more (again, yes... i have been in the dating scene for almost 10 years now!.. I know i started very early and i always seem to meet with assholes...*Note: not the curren one though, he is superbly sweet! ^_^ )

4) ... hmmm.... cant think of any... its usually the things that i want to get for that particular year... like a bicycle when i was 9... a car when i was 17... U know, those unneccesary things for a princess like me...

So what do i dream to achieve on 2008 and what's my 2008 Resolution????


1) Make blardy lots of money... enuff for me to not depend so much on my parents anymore and support my extravagant lifestyle (such as monthly manicure and pedicure, monthly travelling, weekly shopping like i used to do when i was in Aust)... I just feel so useless to depend so much on my parents at such age and i dont get to shop as much as before anymore!!!... My dad told me that when he was at the age of 28 years old, he is already richer than his parents! Blardy hell... i got 4 more years to go trying to be richer than my parents... which is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE =_=" *unless i strike million dollars of lottery or i got really lucky at work*

2) Again, STOP BITING my blardy finger nails so that i dont have to depend on acrylic nails and waste money on manicures... Both manicure and pedicure cost me around RM330 per month k...



3) I want to be able to find a better paying job in KL... Salary should be good enuff so that i can cover my rents and etc... I dont care even if the living cost is expensive... I just wanna go KL and work k!!! Im too bored here!!! I want to be able to have someone with me whenever i need him.. I want someone to go for a walk in malls with on weekends... go watch movies on wednesdays... someone to cuddle with when im bored and lonely... Someone to hold hands with when im walking on streets..

4) SLim down to turn like a stick girl... I wan to b sooooooo thin so that i can afford to eat more and not worry about getting fat! *sheesh, how can i be thin when i wish to be thin so that i can eat??* *slaps forehead* Anyways, my real reason to be thin to hope to try to get back into modelling life again... i love being in the centre of attention like when im on stage, people will stare and look at us models strutting our stuff in envy or with criticism.. i dont care... i just love attention! Yes, i admit... im an attention seeker whore... ^_^ People once told me... Girls that do stuff like that is an attention seeker whore... Which i totally agree... This is because being on stage makes me confident as a person... and i want to be able to have that confidence once again...


5) Year 2008 will be the year for me to make my birthday celebration a big one and the last one! cause its 08-08-08... How nice can those numbers be right?? If i have friends to celebrate with and money to do it big, I will man!!

6) Hopefully, i will still be with the same guy by the time 2008 ends ^_^ ehhehee...

7) Wish for one of my main burden to go away... that is for me to know only... i just want to get over it.. dammit... how many years already man... But im pretty sure 95% this burden will all be gone by the time 2008 ends...

8) Be a better daughter for my parent so that my parents will not need to worry about me anymore!

I'll stop at eight since its my favourite number... hehee...

Anyways, 2007 goes by so quickly... it feels like just a blink of an eye...and now its almost to the end... So what have i achieved in 2007??? TOTALLY NOTHING!! What have i learn in 2007?? I learnt hell alot of things actually... *too lazy to list down what have i learnt cause it wil be quite a long list* The year 2007 have been quite sucky to me that i learnt my shit the hard way!! Im born in the year of boar but this boar year sure is not as good as i had expected it to be!

But comparing my sucky 2007 year to Mel's sucky 2007 year... Her life is definately suckier than mine... Can anymore boar children out there tell me how good or bad is it this year is for u??? I believe most boars had it bad for 2007.... Let me know k...

Christmas is coming!! I cant wait!! I love Christmas!! Another 12 days to Christmas... This reminds me... # On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... la la lala lala la la.... #

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I definitely have to agree that most Boars out there have it really hard this year...like wtf right? What a way to live our own year...so much sufferings and crap...if next year's gonna be just the same, I can go bang the wall adi!

zewt said...

arent u already working in KL?

i only had 1 resolution for 2007, that is to start a blog and maintain it... i guess i passed :)

that's a lot of resolutions for 2008... the 08 08 08 seems cool. and same guy by the end of 2008 haha... you made it sound like a challenge.

and... 10 years with the same guy? wow!

Alexander said...

zewt: no...not 10 years with the same guy...of course not..can't you get the meaning hope the same guy by end of 2008. How about 2009? 2010?

amei79 said...

quote: Year 2008 will be the year for me to make my birthday celebration a big one and the last one! cause its 08-08-08...

Touch wood Jane! how big is the birthday celebration? R u going to invite all bloggers on ur blog to celebrate with u...:p

Perhaps ur father has established his own business since very young? otherwise hard (but cant say there is no posibility) to be richer than parent at age 28. be happier & healthier than ur parents instead.