Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day???

The correct word for it is...

HAPPY SHITTY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

This is gonna be one of my worst Valentines....

But Mel... damn happy... i guess she is having a very happy valentines.... good for her... but a big SIGH for me....

I aint gonna explain more....

Anyways, on a happier note... i got a very good great news! Which made me so happy.... Cant tell what is it now... I will officially announce it by end of April ok... Actually i got so many things to announce that it is not even funny lor... I got one to announce at early April... This one i can give u guys a hint.... All my aussie friends will be shocked... Hahhaaaa.... Wait for the news... ehehhee...

But i cant officially announce it until it really happen.. cause i dont like to jinx it.. cause sometimes u know, happy news can turn unhappy... Anyways, back to the happy news.... To me, its a really happy news... cause i got wat i wanted... but people i care n love, apparently doesnt feel too happy about it... sighh...

So, far... this new year to me... has been good to me... i get most of the stuff i wished for... Its like so easy... I could be wishing for something, then i will get it instantly... things has been going my way... but, there r just somethings gone bad... like relationship wise with people... sigghh... i guess we cant get best of both worlds isnt it?

Im feeling misreable now... Happy news seems like unhappy now.. sighh... and to make matters worse, im now at Pavillion (yeah, im in KL now btw and no i did not purposely travel all the way down to KL for a shitty Valentine's Day.. im in KL for another reason which caused me to have a happy news which is happy to me but not for others... sigghhhhh....).... So many couples walking around with the girls holding bouquet of flowers... and i have never gotten a bouquet of flowers in my life... yeah, surprising isnt it... sigh.... Its not like i love flowers so much or wat... I honestly thinks getting flowers as gift is a total waste of money... But then still, im still a girl... im still a woman... i still dream of getting one.... Why all my bfs r stupid wan arr...? I said its waste of money, then they dont get me one anymore... Dont they know girls words are never to be trusted especially issues like these... sighhh....

Watever... im getting more more miserable n cranky now...

have a Happy Valentine's Day to all those happy lovey dovey couples out there... and Happy SHITTY Valentine's Day to me... cheersss....

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I can guess the good news!! Congratulation!! Erm so sorry for the shitty Valentine.. But Cheer Up K.. :)

juicy yan said...

Hi,

Not receiving flowers is totally alright darling :)

Nice posting!

Yan Lim

Alvin Lim said...

ok..bit late..but v day, u can spend wif frens also. :) cheer up. life is not just bout bf gf. :D
still young, many things waiting for u to explore out there. ;)