Monday, March 10, 2008

Kenko Fish Spa

sighhh man.. i should really be more hardworking in blogging wei... sorry guys, i have been missing in action for so long... im really busy man... so busy with work, other things and of cuz, busy with the current election that is going on Malaysia... Im proud to say, i have registered to vote and i have made myself proud as a responsible Malaysian.... So please ok; u people that havent register yourself to vote... Please register to vote for the next 5 years ok!! Be a responsible Malaysian ok!!! LOL!!

Ok, so here is the promise i made long lone time ago that im gonna blog about the Kenko Fish Spa... Sieness man.. i really have blardy hell alot of things to blog but then i have no time! I need extra hours in a day!!!

Here's the picto for the Kenko Fish Spa... Its in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur (which i think by now, most of you would know k)...


The eye catching entrance... most people will go curious whenever they see so many people entering the place...


The damn reception also have hell alot of people... =_=


Some info about the fish spa thingy, if u r interested to read it, try to squint ur eyes or somehow zoom into this picture to read it... LOL...


This is the first thing u will see when u enter the fish spa... Its a good idea u know, cause it really gives people a clear idea of wat it is actually about...


Same goes here... Right in front of the entrance...


This is how the fish spa place look... They make the place squarish in order to occomodate more people... Smart huh???


The same place again but different angle...


Ok, thats my feet... looks huge eh?? heehehe... and there were so many fishes feeding on my feeding on my feet, which i can guess why... Prolly my feet had alot of dead delicious skin cells... Thats y.. LOL...

It was blardy blardy ticklish when u first put your feet in... I really cannot stand it... But then, i eventually brave myself in.. cause im paying RM35 for half an hour.. So, if i waste more time, i would be wasting my money aint it?? lalalaa...

U guys should try even though i know most of you people here might have already tried it... cause im damn slagging off in blogging... =_____="

I brought my parents there too.. and they like it alot!! Muahahaha.... My bro n sis also had fun... mauahahaha....

I think i should start opening one in Penang... Cna make hell alot okay... RM35 for half an hour, and the fishes cost like less than a dollar each i think... good investment... Muahahhaa...

If i ever manage to open it, i will let u guys know k... (but ive been so busy even without opening a business, how can i have the time to do this business ha??? +___+)

Hmmm... maybe must go look for partners to do it... :D

Nevermind me... Off I go...

Take care peeps!! and my friends in Aussieland... Im coming to Australia soon!! I let u guys know when i have already buy my flight tickets k!!! Love you all as always!! Muaacckksss!!

3 comments:

iCalvyn said...

this really a great place, i always see people blog about it... plan to visit 1 days :)

zewt said...

i must try this one day...

Amei79 said...

Hmm, visit dr fish ya...must be so relax & comfort...good 4 health people said.