Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Living life in a confusion? No? What the hell do i want in life????

Hello Guys...

Short update of my life:- I Just came back from Phuket! A company trip and it was awesome n tiring at the same time! Will tell u guys more about it later when im in a better mood. I will be going off to Australia this weekend! 28th March to Adelaide for my graduation and then 3rd April off to Sydney till 6th April... Wll be back to Malaysia on 6th April night.. So yeah, i wanna meet all my Aussie friends that i have been missing so much!!! Please do come to my graduation ceremony ya! Its on 2nd April, 3pm in Adelaide Convention Center!

Oh ya... Happy Belated Easter to everyone out there! I was in Phuket on Easter so totally forgotten about Easter... ^__^

Purpose of blogging today...

I am in a very sucky sucky bloody mood that i really feel like yelling out or burst out! I dont know how to describe how im feeling really... (n yes, i usually tend to blog more when im unhappy)

Im seriously wondering... what the fuck do i want in life? Why am i always so indecisive? Arrgghhhh!!

Today is one of my worst days of my life... many things happening... And it all came to me on the same fucking day!

Sigh.... im so close of achieving what i have been wanting for the past 1 year... it is so darn close... just one more month for my little dream to come true... but now, its gone... sigh...

life have been fucking great!! so great that i lost my precious things n my dream of a last chance to something i have been dreaming of having in the span of less than 24 hours!! Sooooo fucking great! So, wats next?? loosing my dream job???? Fuck la...

FUCK FUCK FUCK OK!!! Blardy moodless to blog adi anyways!!! I should just fucking go drown myself with liquors n go faint on the street or something!!!

No comments: