Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cry by Rihanna...

*note: dont bother reading this post cause its written by a broken hearted maniac so it will be full of crap!... Its me! DUH!!*

[Verse 1]
I'm not the type to get my heart broken,
I'm not the type to get upset and cry,
'Cause I never leave my heart open,
Never hurts me to say goodbye,
Relationships don't get deep to me,
Never got the whole in love thing,
And someone can say they love me truely,
But at the time it didn't mean a thing.

[Hook]
My mind is gone,
I'm spinnin' round,
And deep inside,
My tears I'll drown,
I'm losin' grip,
What's happenin'?
I stray from love,
This is how I feel.

[Chorus]
This time was different,
Felt like I was just a victim,
And it cut me like a knife,
When you walked out of my life,
Now I'm in this condition,
And I've got all the symptoms,
Of a girl with a broken heart,
But no matter what you'll never see me cry.

[Verse 2]
Did it happen when we first kissed?
'Cause it's hurtin' me to let it go,
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time,
And I know that it's no more,
I shoulda never let you hold me baby,
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart,
I didn't give to you on purpose,
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart.

[Hook]
My mind is gone,
I'm spinnin' round,
And deep inside,
My tears I'll drown,
I'm losin' grip,
What's happenin'?
I stray from love,
This is how I feel.

[Chorus]
This time was different,
Felt like I was just a victim,
And it cut me like a knife,
When you walked out of my life,
Now I'm in this condition,
And I've got all the symptoms,
Of a girl with a broken heart,
But no matter what you'll never see me cry.

[Bridge]
How did I get here with you I'll never know,
I never meant to let it get so personal,
And After all I tried to do,
Stay away from lovin' you,
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know,
And I won't let it show,
You won't see me cry.

[Chorus]
This time was different,
Felt like I was just a victim,
And it cut me like a knife,
When you walked out of my life,
Now I'm in this condition,
And I've got all the symptoms,
Of a girl with a broken heart,
But no matter what you'll never see me cry.

This time was different,
Felt like I was just a victim,
And it cut me like a knife,
When you walked out of my life,
Now I'm in this condition,
And I've got all the symptoms,
Of a girl with a broken heart,
But no matter what you'll never see me cry.

All my life!

Blardy shit.... This song is blardy meaningful!!! LOL!!!

Im going crazzyyyyyy.... im really getting into depression..... (its 7am n i still cannot blardy sleep!!!) ....fa lalalalaa.... I now even mustered crying n laughing (due to total broken heartedness/sadness/watever the fuck is it la) at the same time... Im like a professional in crying now....

Fuhh... i still remembered that before i came back to Malaysia for good, i was hoping that Malaysia will treat me nice... but little do i know, I've only been treated good on December, January and February... The rest of the months r fucked up (including last year). Like i said in my previous posting, especially month of March n April.. most fucked up... Haihhh... Come on man... Come on God... How many more sadness do u want me to suffer? I think i have suffered to the lowest that i dont think anything elses can make me worse... God, i hope u just give me all the sadness in one go (can still give more if You wish to)... then please give me happiness n stability throughout the year and next year can??? PLEASE?????

Haihhh.... madness.... i really feel like running off to a place where no one would know me n i can do watever the fuck i want with my life without people controlling it.... I wish i had money... I wan to go travelling backpacking style ALONE n visit places i have always been wanting to... This would really cure my mental madness, sadness, heart brokeness and other fucked up feelings that have been penting up inside me.... But then again, sighh.... i will nvr be able to do that until 20 years later? Due to my damn pressuring, stressful commitment that i have for my parents...

i really should just dieeeeeeeeeeeeee n prob solve......... sienesss.... BAH! I should try to go sleep now....

p.s: Im just joking about dying ok... I will nvr die for anything at all... or especially for something so useless like love issues.... Hope by May onwards, i will recover n prepare myself to the fullest...

ciao....

No comments: