Monday, April 14, 2008

Resignation...

I tendered my resignation to my boss today....

I felt so heavy hearted n nervous while bringing him the letter....

But i knew i had to give it today no matter what cause i was planning to give him last friday.. but i chicken out last minute.... n i wanted to give him on Saturday as well... but chicken out again... How i had the courage to finally give it to him? I tot to myself... giving my resignation letter to him is not a big deal at all if i were to compare to the problems i have now...

I feel so sad la.... They r like the best bosses.... They spoilt me so much.... They let me go to work anytime i like and go home anytime i like... of cuz, just as long as i perform in my work la... They always assign me good, expensive n important cases to do... Which in actual fact, a new person like me wouldnt have the chance to do those at all... They r always ever so patient with me... teach me stuff full heartedly n they really takes care of me...

Even though this job is my first real job as my career path, i definately think that these bosses i have now in my current working place is the best n the coolest of all... I dont think there r other bosses who can joke as much as them... They always like to tease me things like... "Eh, tomolo morning u want to go see a big nice bungalow with the boss of ABC? But at 10am worr... Can u wake up or not???" Then i would go... "errrr....." Then they will like... "haiyo... its ok... u sleep, sleep k!" See... this is like how nice my bosses are... hehehee....

Although i admit i kinda took advantage of their kindness for letting me come to office whenever i want... But when im assigned cases of valuation, i do my best, learn things fast n always do it on time k... So, i can kinda say i have good performance... right??? Heheheee....

Of cuz, by me having those advantage... some but very little of my collegues especially girls dont like the way im treated... but they cant say anything cause my bosses sayang me... muahahaaa.... The rest of my collegues or most of my collegues... they all likes me as well.... All my collegues are always so ever patient with my nonsense.... So, im not a bad person afterall k... Its just that i pose a threat n make other girls who r insecure of themselves feel jealous... which really is like totally unneccesary... cause im a nice person in office... very friendly, loud n bubbly in office... Its true u know.... Whenever im not in the office, my office is like all so quiet n serious.. everyone looks sooooo busy with their work... When im around, its like a market there... Heheee....

So yeah, i have two weeks left in this current company... i'll miss my bosses n all my wonderful collegues, sighhh... Then i have a week rest... then im going to start working in a new firm... Which is like a totally serious, big n internationally recognized firm... So, of cuz i cannot be lazy or slacking off... in fact, i have to wake my lazy ass up by 7am to go to work!! Dieness!!

I plan to stick with this new firm of mine until i get my Valuation License n more if everything goes smoothly... smoothly as in Im good with my collegues, nothing too impacting happen between me n the company, not too political n etc.... So, yeah... at least 3 years.... I have to be serious in my job already... I have to come out of my comfort zone n tell myself that i dont have enough time to play around already... i need my license fast!!

So, where is this firm of mine? I will be starting my new job n my first day of work is on 5th May... situated right in the KL City... Yeah, i will be in working in KL for like many years to come.... LOL.... Its like finally i get to run away from my strict parents... :D

I will be staying with my friends (all guys) that is currently working in KL... and 4 of us going to rent an apartment in Sri Hartamas i think.... Its good that i stay with guys... i feel more secure... N those guys i totally trust them la... or else how can i decide to stay with them.... they r like the bestest guys friends whom i met from Adelaide... but all originally from Penang.... So yeah, i guess i will never get bored with them around.... At least i will have someone to talk to when i come home....

So yeah... all my KL friends.... I will be working in KL adi... heehheheee..... See u all soon.... :D

Thats all i guess... n yea, im still in emotional state... Sighh..... wonder when will i be alright...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

All the best girl in your new job!

Anonymous said...

All the best to you too. Hope that your KL housemates won't bully you. Good Luck

Amei79 said...

Well u seem happy with ur recent job, then y resign? just to seek better career & future?

RealGunners said...

found my way here from kennysia.com :D

anyway, u r penangite and u r coming to KL to work? that's amazing bcz, i know a few penang girls, and they will probably never wanna relocate to KL... sighzz..

Seizhin said...

The wheel of time will still turn.
Better things will happen in the future, there's no doubt about that. :)