Monday, April 14, 2008

Wonders of Love 2...

Note: Please bear with my postings these few days or until i recover from my emotional madness.. So, i will be writing alot of nonsense stuff about love... N i need to blog it out for my future references... hheheee.... and im really having insomnia! its almost 8am, i still not yet sleep n i have work later n im blogging... LOL...

Let me rephrase what i wrote about Wonders of Love 2 years ago in friendster...

Its amazing how someone u love so much can break your heart into a million pieces but u still love them with every broken pieces...

Im still at the 5% mending the pieces.... still got 95% to go.... wonder when it will turn into one piece again....

sighh... i dont know why this time it hurts so much since i've already see it coming from the beginning... u know, its like a sooner or later thing... Maybe i've been too happy in my relationship for the past 2 years that i actually forgot how much it hurts when one relationship gets screwed....??

Sighh... nvm me... anyways, i took this from Ng Chelsia's blog... she made it herself... which i find it rather meaningful n beautiful....

I hung on to his words,
to his cologne in my hair.

I hung on to his gaze,
to the way he seemed to care.

I hung on to that breath,
to a kiss that left me bare.

I hung on to a picture,
to a dream that was never there.


Yupp... i totally agree.... 'to a dream that was never there'...... sigh....... BIG SIGH!!!!

I really should start thinking of a getaway vacation to make myself stable once again.... where should i go??? I dont want to go to a place where i can see loads of lovey dovey couples k...

Sighh... Nvm... nvm jane.. treat this as hardcore test n obstacles from God to give me strength in the future... be patient... be reasonable... be stable....

*diverting attention again* maybe i should go to perhentian? urrmm... road trips to thailand? hmm.. vietnam sounds nicer.... haih.. dont know la... Y is human always full of complicated decisions to make? Even a simple decision like this also hard to make... dammit!!

i should like really try to go sleep now!!

1 comment:

EliteVillain said...

wow u seems like going thru a lot of stress there.....ever consider taking sleeping pills :P kidding....just dun stress urself too much there =)