Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Never Understand...

My thought of the day................

I never understand why or how someone who used to love someone so much can be so cold n cruel all of a sudden...

It was a good relationship.... it was a good time... It was all sweet n roses.... it was even a good break up... nothing messy n etc...

How can someone be so cruel when the feeling is lost? I can never understand when a love relationship turns sour, how can someone who used to love the other half so much turns evil n cruel to the same person... i thought that there is suppose to be a friendship after a love relationship....

sighh.....

Im tired... Im tired of missing someone... Im tired of loving someone... Im tired of having someone who is always busy all the time... LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!

Im already physically tired everyday... i dont want to be mentally tired as well.... sighh....

But then again, im tired of being lonely... im tired of having no love.... sighh... i dont know what i want...

Like a friend told me... The best thing i should do is try to let go... try to stop missing someone for once... stop thinking of someone for once.... stop waiting for once... stop fearing of being lonely for once... stop feeling unloved... and when i can finally let go all those, The One will appear... and i will definately know he's the one cause my heart is clear... cause i have let all my burden go.... I believe what my friend told me is true.... cause i have to believe its true... as i hope to have my next the other half as my life time partner... im too tired of being in the dating scene.... like seriously... so sick of it.... SO, i guess its good that im finally single for now... to make my mind, conscience n heart clear....

I dont blame anyone for what had happen to me today... i dont blame anyone for my broken heart today... cause im the one who screw it up... im the one who mess things up... im the one looking for it.... Im the cause of all these....

But seriously man... It hurts alot when u miss someone so damn much but that someone dont miss u at all... especially when that someone even say that he dont miss u...

Hence i should stop missing people from now on.... except for my best friends!

1 comment:

SilverIsle said...

Good luck! =)

It's hard to let go, but it definitely is possible.

Relationship is like a bet. There's no sure win. But if we never try, we never know. The most important thing is, we've gave our best and left no regrets behind.

Cheerz!