Thursday, May 29, 2008

Parties, Events, Things I did last week...

Last week was a happening week for me...

Tuesday, i went to Ringo aka Cheesie get together party...

Too lazy to type many words... so just pictures for u guys la ya...



It was held at Baroque, Heritage Row KL


This picture obviously stole from Cheesie's site... :D *i look so happy here*
Its Kate, me, Steph and Ren... and they r all younger than me!!!!


We celebrated Cheesie's wayyyyyy belated birthday... and that damn cake is so freakishly nice that i ate a few pieces... Its something like Oats Cheesecake from Secret Recipe... I didnt know Secret recipe has such oats cake!!!


Picture of me n cheesie... i obviously look sooo damn tired in this picture man.... Wat to do, like i said, i've been like a zombie ever since i started working in KL...


There, this is a better pic of me n cheesie.. taken by my camera of cuz... eheheh... my camera always makes me look pretty... ^_^


This is a pic of me, Kate and Steph....

We went back quite early... cuz i was dead tired... steph was bored... Ren was tired as well... but kate stayed on....

The next day... i went to an event which i was invited... LOL...

Ok, Pictures again...


Yupp... The Triumph event... forgot wat exactly is called... But its something like a competition between 10 or 12 (i forgot) designers... They compete with each other for the best designs in Women undergarment / lingerie... The winner will get to design for Amber Chia and compete in Beijing with other designers from other country with Amber Chia as her model....


Try to spot yourself if u were there... So many people were there man...




Sazzy Falak was there... Elaine Daly as well...


Guess who r they? I have no idea who they r...


The opening dance act...


When i see this, i miss those times when i was on stage doing fashion show.... :( Now too fat for it adi.... *sob* *sob*


The model in pink wig is Amber Chia....


I like this design... (The model with the pink fan)


Very nice....

Three pics below are the finale round with the designers walking with their models...







My favourite design won...! Hehee... I did not take pictures of the award presentation nor myself as i was already in the food court eating... Was too damn hungry to wait till everything ends... No mood to take my own pics that night.. so i did not la...

Saw many people... many celebs n etc...

Hmm... im just wondering, why did i write this post? Too free, i guess... need to get distracted from something... I got more events to go... this weekend n next weekend... if i have time, i will post up pics la ya (btw, i still need to post up my grad photos... dieness...)... Wheee.... gotta go off now... Off to manicure cuz my nails r dying...

Till then... see u guys again!!!

I miss u mel... miss my family... muackksss... i will come back soon k mel... dont die yet... LOL....

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

Nice meeting you in Aloha again after Ringo's party.