Tuesday, May 06, 2008

(untitled)

Notice my entry this time is called untitled... cause i really dont know what should i title this entry....

Yes yes.... Im in KL now... second day of work in fact... get to online in office... yay!! Since im still new and still have nothing to do, i guess its excuseable for me to online while working??? Hehehee...

How's my life in KL so far? Not as lonely as i had expected that i would be... cause i have friends to accompany me...

My first day of work yesterday was quite an experience though.... I woke up at 6.15am... get ready... got out of the house by 7am... then i had to drive two highways to reach my working destination... I considered it 2 highways la... One is the NKVE highway and another one the damn, most jammed Jalan Kuching!!! So, when i finally reach my work place... Its 8.20 am... Took me 7am to 7.30am from house to exit from NKVE to Jln Kuching... From Jln Kuching to just Jln Sultan Ismail... takes me almost an hour!!!! Which is like less than 2 km distance ok! Or less than 5 mins distance without jam!!! But luckily im just currently staying at my friend's place temporarily until my permanent place is able to move in... When i get to move into my permanent place, i dont need NKVE adi... but still need to go through Jln Kuching... Sighh... So, can sleep extra half an hour adi.... Heheee... Like today, i came out of the house 7.15... reach office ngam ngam 8.45am... LOL... just niceeee....

My office... ok la... I think there are almost 100 staffs... and only in my valuation department theres almost 40 ppl... So, its rather big for me la... hehehee... My collegues still looks nice so far... since im still new, so i dont know who is the bitch ke or the backstabber ke or the bad one ke... but i cannot help but feel that somehow every move i make, i feel like im being watched... =_="

Anyways, enough of my ranting.... the main purpose of me writing today is to sincerely thank someone (Yes, Alex... i know i still have to personally thank that someone but i just need to type it here to remind myself next time ok!)

I would like to thank that someone for letting me stay at the person's house when i really have no where to stay in KL.... I really had no where to stay right before i come... Considering since i no longer have a bf in KL (Yes, my bf and i broke up... No rumours of anything, we just mutually agreed to break up due to lots of indifference even though i used to love him so much), i really needed to find a place to stay. I tried asking my ex-bf to let me to stay at his extra house temporarily when i really had no other choice but to turn to him (as a friend) but i was rejected kinda cruelly... which really he shouldnt have to be that cruel; but i guess he tot i was trying to get back with him??? *dieness*

Anyways, back to thanking that someone... Alex was just asking my whole group of friends (just to test them how much of a friend they r to me) whether anyone can let me stay at their place just for a few days until i get to move in... and to my surprise, the person that i least... trust me... its REALLY LEAST expected, offered to let stay at that person's house.... sighh.... When i found out about this from Alex, i was really dumbfounded (is there such word ha?)... i was really speechless... i dont know what to say... We used to have misunderstandings before when we were in Australia, therefore we seldom talk anymore since then... And after all these years of not talking... She kindly offered to let me stay... Because i was desperate for a place to stay, i accepted her offer with shame and awkwardness...

WHen i first arrive KL on Saturday evening, she was there... I feel very hard to open my mouth to thank her up till today cause i was damn too shy and feel damn too awkward... and of cuz, i was so ashamed for being so childish to her before (that misunderstanding we had, come to think of it, i was really damn childish).... So, i really do not know how to open my mouth till now... =_______="

She was and is still really nice to me... She made sure i stayed at her place comfortably... I had no touch n go and smart tag, that she drove almost everywhere to get touch n go n smart tag for me.. She even gave me directions on how to get to my office n how to get back home... many things ler... sighh... i dont know how much i can thank her... up till now, i only know how to pay for her food everytime we go out eat together, try to not do things that would piss her off... Example; putting her things back the way it was... like how her toothpaste is placed, how not to wet her toilet, make sure i bath super super clean before i sleep on her bed, make sure i dont move around alot while sleeping on her bed while she's sleeping n etc...

I really gotta start opening my mouth n open up to her more... and really sincerely thank her... Ok, i shall try to open my blardy mouth n thank her.... But i still feel so damn shy n awkward to talk to her la... sieness... im useless i know....

Also of cuz... BIG BIG thanks to Alex who helped me alot in a way/many ways... He does made me really realize how womderful a friend can be... and sometimes, they even treat u much better than your own boy friends... which is very very true... Thanks alot Alex... hehehee.... i came to realize yesterday that u actually have ALWYAS been there for me when i was really really down... e.g: u know 3 years ago? and my need for accomodation n company for this time... Ok, will forever owe u this lifetime k... LOL.... Not joking la... really thank u....

ok...

Gotta sign off now.... More updates later...

*Im like super freaking sleepy in the office every single day man!!*

2 comments:

Michelle said...

All the best girl with ur new job and environment! Keeping u in prayer! Hugs

zewt said...

doesnt sound like a good stay in KL yet eh?

1.5 hour to reach your work place, that is 3 hours of travel a day... do u know that is like more than 10% of your time in a day? wow....

very brave of you to ask your ex for a place to stay.... u r still not over him eh?