Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour...

I guess most of you have already known what is this game for...


(For more details, go read here and play this game here)....

I tell you... this game is soooo pek chek (frustrating) man....

First of all, i cant keep on playing this game n train my speed in the office... cuz everytime i play it, i feel like there's people watching watching... (same goes to me blogging, like now! Im being watched every single second la ha)...

2nd of all, i cannot play this game at home at all too... cuz im usually flat out tired at home and my mouse at home sucks to the max!

3rd of all, I saw the Hall of Fame page... I saw this...


How the hell can people get over 25k grams??? When i saw this, i was like... WTF???? R U GUYS MAD??? What do u guys have to do in order to get that high scores? Sit in front of your PC 24 hours train like mad.. as how u would train when u play CS or Dota??? *dieness*

4th of all, I need to be registered as HLB internet banking only be eligible to win the PSP... Aww.... i wanna win that PSP for my sister!!! So, i dont bother to register each time i got over 10k grams of scores... No point right???

5th of all, i had to play this game for like a million times man!

My very first attempt in playing the game, i got like a miserably low score... its so miserable that im too ashamed to print screen it man...

After like 5 tries, i got this...



More than 10 tries (around 12 like that).. i got this....



On i think the 15th round, i got this...


After the 15th tries, i keep on getting 9k something for like... my gawd.. countless times?? (Actually, i like to exaggerate... LOL LOL LOL) In between got less than 9k... Played until pissy already!!!

Then i finally got over 10K!!



Imagine my happiness when i tried so many freaking times n finally got over 10k...

Then yeah... from the onwards 10k, 10k plus, 10k minus... The results all plus minus 10k la... sien.... I've been trying to play game this like many days already ok!!! Until i go to a bar for a drink also i bring my laptop along just to play this game... my friends say im crazy wan... lol... (but to be honest, im kinda addicted to the game as im a very kiasu person when it comes to things like that... must get high score!)

Then finally, yesterday night i got this!!!!!



Muaahahahaa.... I actually have been trying to aim to get over 20k... this is the highest i can get man! n today is the last day as tomorrow is the due date... Sighh... After all these madness, i wonder i will be pick by nuffnang? *hint* *hint*

But with so many people getting over 20k grams of scores... i really think its a though luck!!!!!

=___________________=""""""""""""""""""""

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

Don't worry. You are guarantee in it already.