Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging Party...

Continuation of what i briefly wrote in the previous entry....

I really pretty much enjoyed my time there.... It was really loads of fun even though i did not win anything except for free movie tickets... Met n talked to lots of people... n i met lots of people but i did not talk to them cuz i was shy to approach them... (cuz i really feel like an idiot approaching someone n chatting up with someone who dont know me but i know them cuz i read their blogs...sighh...) N i still regret not going to the nuffnang's previous party; the pyjamas party... cause Xiaxue was there... even though many people hates her.. but i kinda like her... like her writing which is straight forward n honest.. I love to read blogs like that.. straight to the point, honest, crude n they really write what they think...

Anyways, i shall stop blabbing nonsense... Here r the pictures...


Me and my date, my saviour, my Mr. Nice Guy... Mr. Michael Yip... This pic is taken when we first arrive... (notice i havent had my butterfly wings on yet.. LOL)


Me and Steph... I super duper like this picture of us... steph look so hotttt n pretty... I look pretty too.. except that its so obvious that im fat when i take picture with steph... ahahaha....


Me, Michael n Steph... I loooovvveee this picture.... both of us look so hottttt!! Mike should feel lucky man!!! HAhahhaaa....


Me and Ren... He won the most creative blog entry!!! Yay!!! (I really should stop pouting my lips for no reason!! Its making me look fatter!!!)


This is me and Zoey... Cute girl.... hheheee....


Me and Sue... she is a very friendly person... Too friendly that i dont really know how to talk.... (can someone tell me; why i look ugly in this angle??)

Some of u might have realised that i talk quite little... But im not snobbish la... I am retarded like that... when i meet someone new, i talk very little n always appear snobbish... but when i open up, i always tend to be too over friendly (notice that i use too n over together) that people always have wrong impression of me... sigghhh... how can i be in between of being too snobbish n too friendly ha? I cannot seem to balance....


Me and Mr. Kenny Sia.... I didnt know that he was going to be there until i bumped into him... lol... Pity u Kenny, u really look hot n sweating in that Pooh bear uniform... ^_^

Guess who else was there???


Adeline from MDG!!! Damn... she is really tall... somemore my friends say im tall... now im complaining that im not tall enough k!!!


Hanis!!! (She said she is suppose to be a moth!! LOL!!! She looks more like an Angel or a Princess to me!! HAhahaha...)

I took picture with both Hanis n Adeline.... I was excited to take pictures with them that i totally forgot to like intro myself to them!! *slaps head* I was like... "hey hie, can i take picture with u?" *snap* *snap* then i said thank you... but did not intro myself to them... *dieness* Probably too shy la... both so pretty n tall... i feel so small n ugly with them around.... =______________="""

I got more pictures... but connection too slow to load up more pictures... i only have patience for these... Go view other people's blog for more pics la ya....

*oh, im so happy that Wingz post up my picture in his blog... wahhh.. nvr expect that wei... I never manage to take picture with him cuz we were like kinda seperated by a waiter when i first intro myself to him... He asked who am i... I answered princessladyjane.. which he of cuz nvr heard of me... (but im very sure he visited my blog before; i know cuz of MyBlogLog) and he looks like so serious during the party so i was kinda scared to ask for a photo with him... ehhehee... But nvm, next time we'll take picture k....*

Thank you very much Nuffnang for this party... Thank you very much Mike for bringing me in.. btw, i submitted my entry of Roaring My To Wild 'Live' Blogging entry very late.. thats y i was not chosen to get the invites cuz its already full (imagine my disappointment when i know i was not chosen)... so Mr. Nice Guy Mike decided to bring me in... That is why i thank him like so many million times la... ahhahaa....

Gotta go.. damn late now... have to sleep or else i'll die again at work tomolo.... Ciao....

5 comments:

Wingz said...

i talk quite little... But im not snobbish la... I am retarded like that... when i meet someone new, i talk very little n always appear snobbish... but when i open up, i always tend to be too over friendly (notice that i use too n over together) that people always have wrong impression of me... sigghhh... how can i be in between of being too snobbish n too friendly ha? I cannot seem to balance <-- I oso same wor! thats why you see me kinda retarded lor that nite ... its not the serious face la! LOL!

andrew said...

you look pretty in all angles la!! =D hehehe... LOL.. no worries....

Satkuru said...

wow so many pictures :P sure looks fun :P

小泽 a.k.a. DSvT said...

really wish to be there together with all of you~

1st time at your blog~

DSvT
http://www.alifebe.com

Hanis Zalikha said...

lengloi! haha i was a moth! seriousshit. you lah princess!