Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who is going to win the EUROCUP 2008????

Can someone tell me who do u all think is going to win the Eurocup this year???

As of now... Germany, Spain n Russia still has chance!!

Tonight...... SPAIN VS RUSSIA!!!

and i cannot decide who to pick.... both like equally strong wei...

After yesterdays lesson on Germany vs. Turkey.... Everything is possible man... So blardy dirty... The match is soooo fixed.. Those bookies are blardy smart man!!! Bookies like sapu everything for yesterday's match man... Like seriously, how could turkey score 2 goals when most of their main players gone... n substitutes r playing n even their goal keeper from 3rd substitute was playing as midfielder yesterday!!!!... @##$%$&@#$$%.... and Germany played like shiatttt yesterday night... so fixed lor...

*dieness* *really dieness*

How bout correct scores for tonight??? Hahhaaaa... pardon me, i've lost too much that i cannot stop already.... LOL.... going mad... so i got 2 more match to cover up my losses...

Anyone who is willing to help me win back some of my money?? Please give me tips on who's going to win (of cuz with analysis by telling me why u pick that team) n the correct scores (tonight's match n sunday's) n leave comments here... If i really win back, i will treat u nice dinner k.... IM SERIOUS... not joking... muahahahahaa....

Sunday night, i will definately watch the finals... irregardless i have work or not the next day!!! BAH!!!

Anyone wanna join me watching the match?? Call me n i will tell u the venue to watch... ahhaaa....

2 comments:

Wingz said...

GErmanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! ayam sai lang-ing all my mani on them!!!!!

andrew said...

GERMAANNNYYYY!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL