Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chelsea Club coming????

ARGHHHHHH!!!

CHELSEA!!! CHELSEA!!

Chelsea football club coming to Malaysia??? I wanna go!! I wanna go!!

Can anyone please please bring me goooooo???

ARGH SHIT....

I dont know wat to say anymore... can anyone invite me go watch chelsea? bring me as your date?? ANyone got extra invites?????????????????????

I WANT TO GO!!!! I WANT TO GO!!! I WANT TO GO!!!! PLEASE....

OK, here's the deal... any guys that is willing to bring me go... i will add an extra advantage... u get to bring two hot chicks with u... that is me and my best friend... 3some wei..... hahahaaa.... *che wah.. me damn perasan... lol..*

Yeah... i wanna go, pleaseeeee....

actually, i wanna bring my bestie, Mel there... She is a damn hardcore Chelsea fan...

So can i have a pair of invites please??

*seriously man, i dont even know wat the hell im blabbing...*

JUST GIVE ME THE TICKETS PLEASE??? *making wide cute puppy eyes* *wink* *wink*

OK la... im making an extra effort now...

Let me tell you why i wanna go k...

First off, Im so angry with Eurocup cuz it has cost me alot of monies... I want to actually see how football players really play huh? IS the match really fixed wan arr?? Get wat i mean? I always thought that u know... right before a match start, some big shot dude (might be a serious shit gangster or something or biggest bookie in the world) comes in n say.. today, u team A must lose to team b... bcos all odds are on... bla bla bla.. get wat i mean?? I wanna know the real truth in soccer playing!!!

SO I REALLY WANNA GO N WITNESS THE REAL SOCCER GAME MYSELF!!

*hmm.. i wonder whether will i get to talk to Scolari n take pic with him?*

By the way, does anyone knows which player is coming yet??? any confirmed famous people coming...? u know like those famous good ones like Terry, Ballack n etc? Do we get to take pictures with them??? I want to la..

PLease give me a pair of invites please??? ANyone at all???

3 comments:

Ms. _______ 2 be ! said...

hehehe....can tell you really want to go, I have no idea what that is.

Ohkulala said...

actually, you can win them from other bloggers. try ringo.

Simon Seow said...

KY also running the contest to win the tickets. I can't go, working night shift on that day.