Monday, July 07, 2008

Im so angryyyy!!!!

Im so angry over so many things lately...

Little little things will make me feel so agitated n angry so fast...

When i dont have enough sleep, i will get so agitated n so angry... (this one normal la, everyone who know me well.. knows not to mess with me when im sleeping or when i have lack of sleep)

I get so angry n agitated when people say things that i dont like to hear...

Im so angry over cheapskate people....

Im so angry over people who always like to take advantage of people...

Im so angry that i got so many things to do at work... even though i have been rushing n doing my work even over the weekends but it just doesnt seem to be getting any lesser... every single day, new jobs were allocated to me.. each time i see new files, i got so pissed off...

I get so angry when people assume nonsense about me...

I get sooooo angry when people r like asshole...

I got so angry this morning when i was at a corner of a traffic and some dude just honked me because i waiting for car to pass by so that i can go tru... and guess what i did when that guy honked me? I just stopped there... literally stop... n let him honk until like wtf wei... KNNMCCB!!! Pissed off nia... so in hurry to go die like that.. Hope u will just die at the other corner.... TIU la!!

I dont know why am i so short tempered lately... probably bcos of stress la... Im so stressed at work... stressed over office gossips... stressed over the pressure i got from family... stress over my sister who is growing ever so fast...stressed over relationship stuff... stressed over when am i going to find the 'one' since im no longer young anymore... stressed over my financial, cuz im so broke adi...stressed over friends who s blardy cheapskate n like to take advantage of people...

I tell u... i blardy hate cheapskate people ok!!!

It understandable that if the person is poor, they have no money n have to be cheap... but KNN! Rich and still kinda depends on family and still be cheap... me cannot blardy take it wei...

This is not the first time my this 'particular' group of friends did this already... Every single time when we go out clubbing or drinking or watever that requires people to pay first then only return back later (due to bcos we have big group of over 10 ppl), they will ask for extra or calculate unfairly la... TIU!!

I dont want to elaborate more la... later ruined the friendship... But i will take it as a lesson learnt... I will pay the amount asked and no more going clubbing with them.. even if i do, i rather pay cover charge n not share with them... I no longer wanna invite them to anything i have on already... not worth it at all...

Im the type that if people who is nice to me n not take advantage me, i will be super nice... Its understandable if the people that im hanging out with are still students n havent earn their own money yet.. i dont mind being the big sister n pay reasonably... But when u earn more than me... still richer than me... living with your parents whereelse im on my own here in KL, have to pay my own bills n rent with my miserably low pay of less than RM2k per month, u dont take advantage of people like me eventhough i come from quite a well off family... My parents no longer support me as much as when im in Penang k... ANGRY SIAL LA ME!!!! Im so stressed over so many stuff already, somemore wanna make me stress over money!!

MUM ARRRRR..... I NEED MONEY LA!!! I CANNOT SURVIVE!!! (my parents read my blogs btw...LOL!)

Blardy hell... GO learn some human moral ethics la.. learn how to 'cho lang' abit can or not??? Learn what is courteousy la... shit... When things are free, doesnt mean u have go die die n grab all those free stuff... when bills comes, dont pretend that there is no service tax and government tax la... Blardy shit... when people owe u rm1, u ask like we owe u rm100000000 like that... when u owe us rm10... u pretend it nvr happen... go fuck yourself la... I BLARDY HATE CHEAPO PEOPLE OK!!!!!!

Thats y... humans r very weird... blardy shit man.... If i insist of not paying (which is an amount not big but very unfairly charged to me!!), will ruin the friendship... if i pay, i will feel so damn not satisfied... CIBAI!!! But i was advised to just pay and take it as a lesson learnt n not join them for such things anymore...

Haihhhh... Im so sad n anry lately la.... haaaiihhh.... I really dont know where to vent it on... I vent all my anger on my mum who calls me (which i feel very bad but i cannot help it cuz i have no one who will allow me to vent on) and i vent it on a collegue who is nice to me but sighh... kesian la... i know he is nice thats y i vent it on him.... (u know who u r, n u will be reading this... so sorry ya... just take it as in im crazy wan la ya).. I really have no place to vent my anger la... sigh... If i vent it on my housemate, i sure kena fuck back... then fight again... sigghhh......

And you, who is reading this n terasa and think its you that im referring to... good for u la... now u know wat im thinking... shit... and if u do realise, i nvr talk about my blog in real life... only Alex la.. always promote my blog around... I nvr feel comfortable talking about i wrote in my blog... Cuz, blog is blog... whatever i wrote or feel in my blog, stays in my blog... My blog and my real life is different ok... Shit... go read this again...

damn.. i dunno why im so concerned over the friendship...

ARRGGGHHHHH..... IM STILL ANGRY!!!!! SOOOOO MANY WORK TO DO!!!! Sure will kena fuck by my GM soon already....

4 comments:

michaelpo@gmail.com said...

email your updated cv to sikom@sikomsupplies.com

check the vacancies newsletter at
http://www.sikomsupplies.com

princess mie said...

hmm .. chill le jane .. altho it will not work ..

lol .. u can vent it on me tho

yeap .. i use to have frens like this back in coll .. so sucky 1.. dun wana pay back act duno ...

Wingz said...

omfg!! u said TIU!!! kakakaka like ah!!! hou 9 WOMAN!!! LOL!!

Ren said...

OMG jane
like u more dy XD
nice entry!!!
fuck those cheapskate ppl!!!

i was once like that kena b4
with 1 of my fren
when we go club with a gang
always me n her that pay the most
coz we tot every 1 hang out, all shud b happy or wat so.
then some 1 get over the border n take advantage on us
so now i really less go club unless it is really share fairly
n of coz depends follow which gang.

wait me back n i gonna continue party with ur gals :P

n yeah, u can vent on me to,
as u also know how patient i am XD