Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Emoing 3 days before my bday....

Am emoing today... dont know y all of a sudden so emo...

I was emoing really bad last thursday at work that i actually burst out crying in the office... then i realised, i never cried for 3 long months already... thats a long time for me... record breaking wei... lol...

I was too stress at work last thursday... that i burst out crying... crying about y is life so difficult when its actually easier... (ok, i dunno wat the hell im saying here) but watever...

Then i started smsing someone whom first pop into my mind when i was crying... too bad that person is not mine... nvm bout that...

What am i emoing about? The usual thing i guess... i start to think alot then i started to emo... Sighh....

3 more days to my bday... and i still dont know what am i going to do on my bday...

Im secretly hoping to celebrate my long awaited bday with someone special.... but sigghh... who is that someone special??? I cannot think of anyone who is special to me right now... (special as in someone i love)... sigh... sigh... sigh...

I am so emo la... EMO EMO EMO EMO.... But i dont know why or wat i am emoing about...

I seriously need someone to think of when im lonely or occupy myself with... But am so scared to do so... Im scared to be in a relationship for now...

I tried to like someone or have a crush with someone... but even if i do, wats the point la... cuz i dont want to be in a relationship for now... I am so scared... So scared of being hurt again.... If im hurt again, u all will be reading all my phychotic emo blog entries like wat i wrote 4 months ago... i dun wan to be so emo again la... i dont want to be so hurt again... sigh... sighh... sighhh....

Am emo sial....

I am so wondering myself... When will i be ready to fall in love in love again???

2 comments:

princess mie said...

hmm .. u r seriously very very much like me for the past 1 year .. ( i know i said it b4) .. well deep down inside u wanted some1 special .. but u haven met him and also u r scare to fall in love ..

hmm .. maybe just try to develope it slowly? and look more throughly while u enjoy ur single life..

its for sure gonna be hard not celeb ur 08 08 08 u have long awaited with someone special since u r use to it in the past .. all u cud do is just to enjoy as much as u cud to frens and family? frens like me? :P im prepared to celeb wit u la .. remember to invite me .. i marked my calender already :)

u noe what u sud do :) cheer up~

Simon Seow said...

Why so serious?