Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What have i been up to???

I have been so lazy to update my blog... I know... Cause it seems like i have nothing much to say these days.. N things that i tend to blog about are very mundane nowadays... All i have been writing in my blog lately is basically about things that i've been doing in my everyday life.. which i think its getting boring to read them.. I wanna write something inspiring... something very meaningful.. and of cuz, i try not to write something too personal these days....

I had a very peaceful night today... Finished work at 8pm.. Takeaway KFC back home.. While watching 'What Happen in Las Vegas', i had my KFC... very satisfying... It feels like a very peaceful night... Not happening, but i like to have that quiet, alone time once in a while u know... after finishing that movie, Alex came back from work.. then my the other 2 housemates just came back from Penang.. They brought a big ass TV here... Yay!! I can finally watch TV... We installed my speaker on the TV... and Now we have like a surround sound system in my living room... LOL... So i continued on watching Red Line... and of cuz to test the surround... lol...

Last weekend was quite a peaceful one too.. I went back to Penang on Saturday and came back to KL just yesterday... Went back for fun since all my housemates going back Penang... Spent my Saturday with my best friend, Mel... Had dinner with my parents n Mel.. then met up with some old friends that i havent meet for quite sometime... I spent my whole Sunday at home... Just watching tv.. lying down just do nothing.. I wanted to go over some where to meet someone.. But due to the flood that happened in Penang, i could not go over.. or maybe that was just his excuse for not wanting to see me... So i stayed at home... just basically doing nothing but catching up with my mum who was at home all day as well... Alex at first said wanted to leave Penang about 5 plus.. But ended up, I waited for him until 10pm.. then we started our journey back... So by the time i reach KL is already 2am....I was hoping someone would call or msg me.. But he ended up not again... Up till today too, which i basically dont wanna care much anymore...

When i met up with an old friend... He is nice, wise n things he talks always enlighten me... he was sharing with me regarding his work problems.. n problems with his gf... And he taught me a phrase... "Love is actually about acceptance n encouragament"... So, what does that mean?

Acceptance = Acceptance of who u r, accept the fact that u r in love with ur the other half for a reason.. no point keep on comparing ur the other half with someone else or urself... maybe worrying u r not compatible or watsoever (cause u dont know what the future holds u two together)... No point nit picking those small issues into a big one... It is very depressing for ur the other half if u r always like that...*i kinda quote what he said*

Encouragement = Encouragement to someone you love... When someone u love fail to do things your way.. or not up to your expectation... Dont always discourage them by saying "i told u so"... Damn depressing la... Encourage someone u love when they r unsure about a decision.. n always give them positive feedbacks n thinking... be the pillar and strenght to your the other half...

To be honest, i dont really know what i am saying here... more or less along the lines la... But after talking to him regarding this matter.. He really enlighten me up... I felt like.. 'How come i never thought of that before???? DAMN...'

Im having those days that i dont feel like doing anything at all.. Just wan to spend sometime alone.. Reflect on things that happen recently... and how the hell did it happen so quickly... all just in a span of 2 weeks... Sighh... im not moody... not happy... not cheery... not depressed... not sad.... I dont know what im feeling actually... i think the word 'NUMB' is the most suitable word for it... *nvm, im used to it already*

What i still dont understand is... why n how can someone who used to be so sweet, nice, energetic, cute, funny, charming n loving... can be so reserved n stone cold all of a sudden...? Bah... nvm... every extra days im left without an explaination, my heart turns more numb n more stone cold n more reserved...

Am looking forward for this weekend... as im going to Malacca.. Yay!! Actually i was looking forward to it... until nowadays that im feeling so numb that i dont feel like doing anything or going anywhere... But i believe, i will be cheery by then... Malacca sounds fun... going back to all the yummy cendol... damn... like i said before, Malacca has the best cendol ever ok!! Penang ones cannot compare to the ones in Malacca man!!! Im going to Malacca with my collegues for some reason n of cuz to have fun! lol...

I dont know what else to write for now... mind have been blank... will update again, hopefully shortly la... next week k... see ya guys... n i miss my Australia life so much... i miss the good times i had there... N yes, the best time of my life is when i was in Australia... Something that money cant buy... MEMORIES... SWEET MEMORIES.... HAPPY MEMORIES.... I miss u guys la... Michelle, Sarah, the Edge Church, Winnie n everybody else who is still there...

Ansd Michelle, Im so sorry to tell u that i havent been to church ever since i came back from Adelaide... Sighhh..... I want to... but i procrastinate, shy, feel sinful.. as usual (all the same excuses i gave to u when u first drag me to church last time)... But ever since u bring me church, my heart has definately drawn closer to God... Thanks to you Michelle.. and thanks to my church friends in Adelaide who always believed in me... n brain washed me into someone better... :D :D :D

I think i need more Christian friends like u Michelle... to drag me to church... make sure i wake up early every Sunday just to go to church... and being a sweet friend like u r.. worried that i might be tired from partying the night before, u bought me coffee every morning before church... I definately love u alot for doing that Michelle... And Winnie for being my mentor/sister in christ... guiding me every way... when i lose hope, lost track... and i still remember, once we had a connect group meeting... she talked to me, we shared stories, until i almost cried... cuz i felt bad for neglecting God for so long... Sigghh... isnt that all good memories?

*Now i have sudden thought to just quit everything here n go back to Australia work n make my living there.. Which of cuz its impossible due to the responsibilities i have here for my parents* BUT I WILL DEFINATELY MAKE HELL ALOT MORE MONEY THERE THAN HERE!!!!!

DAmn, i should just shut up already... Good night peeps...

1 comment:

Simon Seow said...

I also write about my everyday life. Shit, I'm so boring lol.