Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic



This time, i have learnt my lesson... better blog about it faster before i miss my chance to get the invites to this party wei... hahahalalalalala....

Im feeling miserable today... suddenly felt so lonely and shit... one of those emo days... so nvm me if i tend to talk too much crap... lalalalaaa....

This time, its seems like there is more rewards! They r giving out free Nokia Handphones!!!

Thank you Nuffnang for organising parties again... I need to attend parties to feel less miserable... Im having like post holidays blues... I miss my stressless, carefree life that i had in Perhentian Island!... I miss my diving as well... Oh on a happy note... I finally take my Open Water Diving course... And now im a certified Open Water Diver!!! Yay!!! I need to go more diving to get used to diving then i wanna take Advance Open Water!!! yay!!! Now i can dive practically anywhere in the world... *if i dare to* *swt* *swt*

My gawd.. i just realised i swerve to a totally different topic that i suppose to write today... Ohh... The Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween Party!

Im suppose to mention....

Why Nokia XpressMusic makes Halloween better?
Because rightt.... righhtt.... Those who get invites to this Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween Party will get chances to win the Nokia XpressMusic handphones...!!!!! WaHHH!!!

And its a silent halloween party... Im really curious is it like.... and urrrmmm... how silent can a party be when a bunch of bloggers are being put together huh??? As i know, bloggers r one bunch of noisy people ok!

I've never really been to a Halloween Party... and heck.. even if i did, im pretty sure i never actually wear a halloween costume to a halloween party... cause i was nvr fun like that... never into costume parties... But nowadays, i somehow have mental disorder that i can feel comfortable enough to attend costume parties...

Obviously this time around, i dont wanna bother getting creative and blog something out of extraordinary cause i've learnt my lesson... but im gonna target to win something else... Maybe like Best dressed or Best post-event post or Best silent dancer or the Wildcard prize... Muahahaha...

I was thinking what should i wear to the party if i do get the invites?

Maybe wear like Marilyn Monroe came back from the dead??? LoL LOL LOL....



Except maybe with something bloody in between? To make me look scarier... muahahha... *afterall, me n marilyn has mole at the same side* Heheheee....



Or maybe dress like Anna Nicole Smith??


This is like the most decent pic i can find of Anna Nicole Smith...

Damn... why do i have to coincidently pick blondes and both died bcos of drug overdose... and and.... both also has mole on the left side of their face... muahahhaaa....

I dont know what to wear actually... sighh... i prolly will wanna wear something red.. look hideous.. n look like a ghost... Maybe i would wanna wear what i'll prolly wear when i die... And i will put a make up that i would wanna look like when i die... Im serious... I actually thought of wearing red silky dress when i die... cause i dont believe by wearing red will make me an evil ghost!

Haiya... people say i look like a pale ghost when i dont make up... So i guess, i might as well dont make up to the party and i think i will scare enough people already!!! Muahahahaa....

But how does silent halloween party works? Does this means we r not going to have music play in the Borneo Baruk Club but only music to be played on our phones? If in this case, how can we talk to people when we put on our headphones? Confirm cannot hear other people talking wat.... Nevermind... Im getting more n more confused about things each passing day...

Im tired already... i dont know what to say anymore... But i sure hope i do get the invites to this party... :D :D :D I wanna win handphones!!! Heheheee...

Wanna know more of how u can win fabulous prizes and etc? Click Here...

Tata....

No comments: