Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh So Random Blogpost...

This blog post is going to be many different random things that i will talk about...

Yesterday went to the official opening of Club Quattro... Damn jam packed like sardines... its expected cause its the first day of their opening....

Now for total random camwhoring pics.... We did not take much pictures there as it was basically jam packed everywhere... so our camwhoring places r just limited to mainly the Winter Bar area.. and the Winter Garden... lol... and of cuz the Raining Pathway... Hahahahaa...


Me and Steph at the entrance... just right outside the Autumn Club...


Its in the Winter bar... right before u enter the Winter Garden... *read carefully at the sign* Like seriously wtf.... I dont think people r that jungle monkey (direct translation from hockkien) to actually eat the snow harr???


Me likey this pic effect very much...


Inside the so called Winter Garden.... This dress makes me look like im pregnant... its as if im wearing maternity dress... *swt* *swt* gotta diet fast already! I cant take feeling n looking fat!!


See... i look fucking fat standing beside steph.... sighhh....


Another one of those camwhoring pics with steph... want u all to look at us until u all feel sick n start puking.... ahahhahahaaa...


Me at the raining pathway... Kinda cool wei... lol...


Damn... these posers ha... lol!! lol!!

One thing i like about Quattro is that they serve Guiness Draught!!! Hahahaaa... Now i know where to chill n get loads of Guiness... Hahaha...

Alot of people that went there yesterday complained that its damn boring... But i believe mainly because of too many people n etc... the music kinda suck also... but i'll give a chance... i will go there again one weekend when its all settled down n see... I think its a nice environment... Cause 4 different season for 4 different concept... Its a good concept...

Ok now off to other Random stuff.....

Like i said... im going off to Kuching! Yay! This is going to be my first time to East of Malaysia... Actually going there to waste money again... =_="

Got a friend asked me to go to Pulau Dayang, which is near Johor i think... To go diving... On the 7th, 8th and 9th Nov... Am still thinking n deciding whether to go or not.... But its diving worr... I so want to go!! I miss diving loads!! But i have to spend another RM800 plus for that trip... =____________=

If i go, it will be another sum of cash gone.. Haiya... im so broke wei.. travel alot these days... But if i dont go, i cant go diving until next year already! Cause its monsoon season now till next year!... if i go, im gonna be soooooooo broke that its not even funny... how how how??? can someone help me decide whether to go or not??? haihhhh..... so indecisive of me.... *ahem ahem* knowing me, i think am gonna end up going... *swt* *swt* *imagine money flying awayyyyy.....*

Will see how much i spend in Kuching first la ha... lol lol lol....

Ok now for another random thing...

3 of these pictures taken from Stickgal....


Lonely - Im feeling lonely... i wan someone by my side.... but....


I have tried going for dates n etc... It just wouldnt work out bcos i cant feel the total utter fancy i could have with the guys i date...

This is because....


Someone is always on my mind.... sighhh...

Thats all for total randomness of today's blog.... Muahahhaaa... damn kau random right? Lol... Am happy n feeling random today cause of something that happen just now... ahhahaa.. :D :D :D

P.S: Can u people please answer my poll question at the side? I need to know what u guys think ya...

P.P.S: My dearest housemate Alex... i have just helped him to create a blog... He said he wanted a blog to pen down adventures n travels as his new job requires him to travel around the world to work... So, his first assignment is to Dhaka, Bangladesh... Therefore, now he's already in Bangladesh... (which now im feeling damn extra lonely cause he's not around anymore)... Do read his blog if u r curious about Bangladesh lifestyles... :D :D In future, he of course might be assign to many different countries in the future which possibilities to many really low third world country like Iran or to really good country like Japan... Alex's Blog....

Thats all...

Thank u Thank u peopleeeee....

And U... U..... I miss u loads!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

1 comment:

J-Teoh said...

Quattro: Yeah, I would go back too. If not for anything, it's for the Spring and the fact that it's just 5 minutes away from my place. Hehe.

Stickgal's drawings: Aww. I understand how you feel. That happened to me too. :( :( Reading that section of your blogpost made me feel a little "xin xuan" (in mandarin, traslates to "heart sour").

And I answered your poll. Good questions actually. :)