Saturday, October 11, 2008

Perhentian Island!!!

I Heart Perhentian Island...!!!

I Heart Diving!!!

Ok... I went to Perhentian Island during the Hari Raya holidays on the 1st till the 5th of October...

I went with Michelle (a friend whom i know for like 15 years!!!) My gawd... did i like just say 15 years??? Im OLD!! OLDDDD!! Ok... enough with my crap...

And i also went with my sexy pretty crazy wacky Steph... Yeah... 3 crazy girls... just decided to just drive there.. actually there is suppose to be another 2 guys... but @$#$@$#$@& those guys... just suddenly couldnt make it... Grrr... Holiday is a holiday... Holiday must go on!! Cause we really need this break reallll badddd....

We started our journey at 1am in the morning on the 1st of Oct because michelle said we should start early to avoid the jam... But little do we know....

Little do we knowwwww.... There isnt a single soul on our way to Kuala Besut... Those who have been to Perhentian Island should know that the Kuala Besut jetty is where we take the speed boat to reach the Perhentian Island... There is of course some cars at Karak Highway... But when we reach those little small roads... Started from Bentong... not a single soul... of course there are those occasional cars that come n go... but imagine total darkness on our way there... with just 3 girls... We all didnt even dare to stop to go for a pee until like urrrmmm... Machang??? In between, we got shocked 3 times... cause there was once... a wild boar ran across the road... a kerbau right in the middle of the road and a cow.... damn... Of course Michelle was the driver on our way there as she is very familiar to the roads to Perhentian Island....

Bentong - Raub - Kuala Lipis - Gua Musang - Kuala Krai - Machang - Jerteh - Kuala Besut ----------> These r the way we used to go there n come back as well...

We reached the jetty at 7 plus am... with nothing to do until 10am... Cause due to raya... the speed boat is only available at 10am onwards (which usually 7.15am there will be one speed boat)... We had breakfast n waited....

We stayed at Cocohut at Perhentian Island, the Big Island...

No pictures this time... cause Steph was very free that she compiled most our photos into a video... So yeah... Have fun watching the video.... All thanks to Steph!!!



I dont think i wanna elaborate what i did there for the whole 5 days... But my time was basically spent on scuba diving... cause my whole intention of going there is to finally take my Open Water Dive... So im now a qualified, certified open water diver!!! Yay!!! This is one of the must do thing in my life before i die... lol lol lol....

I did my dive at the Small Perhentian Island.. called the Steffen Sea Sports.. introed by Michelle of course... cause Michelle is already an Advanced Diver... I wanna take Advanced course next year for sure!!!

I passed all my skills and theory paper on the friday... so i get a saturday to relax before i come back on sunday... So, i spent most of my time on saturday trying to get a tan... But shiatt.. I dont feel im tan enough... still fair.... I want to be very very very tan!!!

Back to diving... I dont know why i panic every single time the damn water goes into my mask.. yes i know how to get rid of the water in my mask while doing my dive... but i just hates it when water gets into my eye...

Im the type that... if lets say i were to get an eye infection or i need to put eyemo or eye drop into my eye... its totally impossible... Someone will have to force open my eye while i close my eye to put eyemo into my eye... im those kind... so, if i were to go swimming without goggles, im practically useless... sighh...

So i panicked most of my time under water for my first 3 dives... then my 4th n 5th dive, i got much better... I need to go diving more to get used to water going into my eyes....!!! Nvm... i'll be going to Kuching this 25th of Oct... Let me try my luck n see whether i get to go diving there or not... lol...

On the Sunday, me n steph started to get emo... emoing cause we both really dont feel like coming back to KL at all... Being there for 5 days was definately very stress free... peaceful... calm... nice... and even though we totally have nothing to do, we both feel so contented even to just sit there and look at the sea... My head felt very clear while i was there... i did some thinking about my life n especially my love life... and it was a very easy n not hard at all to think of what to do n analyse something bout my love life... And i made my decision what to feel n decide while i was there...

OK, back to Sunday... we both were like not really talking... emoing.. n saying good bye to the beaches in our hearts... And when i finally reach my car n start my journey back to KL... my stress came all back... cause of the freaking JAM!! FUCKING JAM OK!! Im the driver back home k.. I started the journey at 9.20am after pumping petrol.. and i finally reached KL at 7pm... With of course crazy driving in between.. cutting lines.. cutting lanes... like mad... seriously like mad... until i turned soooo stressed and angry due to stupid drivers...

U know what is my definition of stupid drivers?

1) Those who has no balls to cut the cue but then purposely block your way so that u cant cut...
2) Those who is half chicken shit.. want to cut dont want to cut like that.. I can dieeeeeee....
3) Those who cut cue.. but while cutting, drive so slowww... for fucks ha!! U r cutting n driving at the on coming traffic lane.. cut the cue faster la... idiots!!
4) Egoistic Men.. who cannot stand seeing girls like me cutting cue with bigger balls than them... and they end up trying to race with me to see who can cut more cars... wtf right??? damn childish man!!!!

Luckily Stephanie was quite cool about my driving skills that she didnt make noise... cause i think i was driving quite safely while she was awake... and when she fell asleep, i drive like mad woman.. cutting like nobody's business... lol... I think if she were to be awake to see that, it would definately scare her... lol lol lol... And luckily too, Michelle was not there... Michelle went back the day before cause she had to rush back to Penang to see her grandma who suddenly got hospitalised... If she was there that time while i was driving, she would have made so many noises n fuck me upside down... n prolly made it worse... Know y i say prolly made it worse? cause if someone yell or make me more stress... I cannot concentrate properly ler... lol....

After back in KL... me n steph have been emoing... missing our Perhentian Island holiday... We plan to go back there next year! Maybe end of March or early April!! HEheeheee.... We r still emo up till today u know... Heheheee...

Thats all about Perhentian Island....

This 25th of Oct till the 28th of Oct, i will be going to Kuching with my dearest Mel... Finally get to spend some time with her... catch up with her... miss her alot u know... I MISS YOU MEL!!! and of course... eat till kingdom fatness come... lol lol... hopefully i can get to go diving as well... :D :D :D :D :D

tata......

No comments: