Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The words that i hold onto...

- Faith
- Perseverance
- Miracle
- Hope
- Determination
- Courage
- Confidence


These are the words that i hold on to... to live my everyday life...

These are the words that gives me strength to live through my day...

These are the words that i believe will give me success in the future...

These words will complement each other whenever i fail to have either one to live through my difficulties in life...

Faith - Gotta have faith in God and in yourself that the impossible will be possible...

Perseverance - To me, this part is mental strength... I have to be mentally strong to face the challenges that i will face in the future...

Miracle - I believe in miracles and they do happen when u really really really hope for it... It usually works for me when i think positive and be positive mentally as a person...

Hope - Its like miracle... Always think positive and hope for the best in everything that you do... When a person is postive and thinks postively, good things n positive things will come to you more...

Determination - To me, its like; when i have decided to do something or when im very determined into doing something, i will do it full heartedly and most times ended up being too determined cause my stubborness kicked in... *lol*

Courage - We all need courage to do things... with courage, dare to risk everything, dare to take chances... will always put you a step further than people who has less courage...

Confidence - When you have confidence in yourself, then only people will have confidence in you and believe in you more than those who dot have as much confidence... Having confidence is very vital cause it helps you make wise n good decision...

But being over confident is not good as egoism will come along with being over confident and thus will cause you to fall quicker than u had expected...

Always be down to earth and treat someone the way how you want to be treated...

Life is too short to be a failure...

I want to be something different... I want to do something out of the ordinary...

What have i achieve in life so far???

*note: this post is for myself and to encourage myself when i feel like giving up on certain things i do in my life*

No comments: