Monday, November 10, 2008

Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa!

"I like to move it, move it...
You like to move it, move it...
We like to move it, move it... MOVE IT!!"




Thanks to Nuffnang and United International Pictures Malaysia, i was invited to watch the Premier Screening of Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa!

The movie was superb! But although most people says that the first Madagascar is better than this second one, I still think this second one is still nice, hilariously funny and i really needed the laughter after all i've been through for the past months of nonsense!

Warning: May contain spoilers ahead...




This time, this movie focus more on the chracter's homeland, where they supposingly belong... they showed how Alex the lion end up in the New York Zoo ever since he was a cub lion...

So the whole movie started off with the New Yorkers get on that plane in Madagascar to take off to New York but their plane crash into Africa... Like what you see in the preview...



Take note though... The character of baby/cub Alex is actually the voice of Ben Stiller's son! (FYI, Ben Stiller is the voice for Alex; for those of you who didnt know!)... So take note while watching it ya! I didnt know it when i was watching the movie till i read their production notes (which is like 50 pages long ok!)

Will.i.am is the voice for the character Moto Moto... Wanna know who is Moto Moto? Go watch the movie!!!



I guess thats all i want to say... go watch this movie... it really worth it to watch it especially if u r all stessed up about life... (yes, i hate my life atm!)



I would rate this movie 4 out of 5!



Yeah... I like to move it move it...

Tralalallaaaa.... back to sucky sulking life!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I like Gloria!!! She's funnier in this film. Good thing for you coz you were able to watch it on theater. I'm so busy that I was able to watched it in in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net. Well, at least. ;)