Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Rocks!

Why it rocks???

First off, I met hell alot of ghosts that night... Some were of course pretty ghosts, scary ghosts, ugly, barely unrecognizable, weird looking, funny looking.... alot of nonsense...

As i was having bimbotic moment that time, i of course decided to go as pretty ghost... I was actually planning to go there as a sexy devil... i mean real sexayyyyyyy.... but last minute decided not to... cause i thought there might be hell lots of devils already....

So i went as Marilyn Monroe... with my own real mole... My mole is almost exactly the same side as Marilyn Monroe's mole ok!!!

Someone thought it was a fake mole... *swt* *swt*

Ohh... I met loads of ghosts while registering outside...

And i especially cannot recognise Michael Jackson at all!!! Cause this Michael Jackson was standing right in front of me, smiling.. and i was like.. who the toot is this? It took me a few seconds to register who is that until i saw the name tag! *swt* *swt*... Seriously couldnt recall that Michael Jackson was that chubby... HAhahhahaaha!


Notice the pic above, it was taken when Michael Jackson was smiling at me and i was still so blur to realise that it was Kenny!

After registering, I went inside and saw the crowd...

Fuhh... everyone fully dressed n seriously dressed!!



I met new ghost friends... eventhough some of them are not officially dead yet... lol... but they will be soon... muahahhahaa....


I saw my twin... Another Marilyn Monroe but this one is the future me with white freaking long hair....


A so called vampire who has grey hair...


My best friend from hell, the Fallen Angel... That doesnt look that fallen cause we were busy giving kisses all around... muahahaha....


The Jabbawockeez...


Kurt Cobain... which at first impression, i thought Kurt Cobain was wearing pyjamas...


Then a scarier version for Kurt Cobain... which i was really supporting him to win the Best Dressed for the night...


This is how the future Michael Jackson would look like...


And Michael's pretty french maid!


Dr. Evil... who actually isnt that evil in real life... but that dolly sure looks scary n evil to me... i hate dolls like that!


Oh, n i almost got strangled by a mummy... which u can see, i was willing to let the mummy strangle me... ahhahaa... im a sicko, i know... lol...


And hey look! I even spotted A milk carton that contains Melamine! How cool!!! See.. i love milk with melamine that im kissing it!! *we r dead anyways, so why worry about melamine?* hahhahahaa....


And loads more weirdos along the way... lazy to elaborate one by one adi... muahahahaa....

The best highlight of the night were actually game playing...


First was me being wrapped up as a mummy with my group...
I tell u.. it was damn hard to breath through the toilet papers ok! I felt like i was going to die the second time! *as in Marilyn Monroe's point of view la!*

Then this second game we play.. fuh!! This is a tiring killer game to me!


Being a kiasu me... Marilyn has to be a very damn kiasu woman ok!... We r suppose to protect the balloon provided to us till death do us part! and of course, the last one to have their balloon not burst, will win RM100!!!

So at the beginning of the game, i was running around happily n easily bursting people's balloon with my sharp nails... and then... and then... i burst the wrong balloon... the damn owner of that damn balloon came chasing me all the wayyy.... i went left, he went left, i ran right, he ran right with me.. his main target is to just burst my balloon... *ooppss, i dont think that sound right* but anyways... yeah.. he leave me no choice but to hide my balloon under my dress....


And i ended up like this... And this joker doctor is the guy that was chasing me all around la... damn u... hahahahaa...


10 to 15 mins later... he is still beside me... so i had to crouch so hard... protecting my balloon with the toilet papers that were left on the floor from the previous game.... and his hands is still trying to burst my balloon... luckily im a girl.. ahhahaa... cause he wouldnt dare to simply touch me... or elseee.... or elseee!! I would have yelled out and framed him for molesting me... ahahahaha.... *just joking k!*

But bugger... so kiasu also no use.. cause i did not win...


This bugger wins the RM100.... cause he is the tallest ghost around... no one can ever reach his balloon man...

After all the tiring but extremely fun game.. we ghost started to feel hungry... and right before we wanted to kill each other to eat eachother up, we were served good food...


Ghost can hungry also wan k.... See all the ghost n weirdos lining up for food...


And we ghost even eat together.... Hehehehe... *nvm me there, i dont know wat i was doing that time* :D :D :D

After eating... the highlight of the night is finally here... silent dance!


Can u see me grooving with the music in my ear phone.... *awww... i miss my phone... I lost my phone!!! GRRRRRR.... *

It really felt weird at first dancing with ear phone and knowing its all quiet n etc on the outside... dont know how to explain la.. but it feel really damn weird k...

In between the party, there were live band performing... such as the Alaling and the Kaya Koks (weird name), Dose 2, and another band that performed last... (forgotten their name).... they were not bad to some people... and some people loves it... But to be honest, their music is not really my taste... so i dont have much comment about it.... *have to be honest la, everything puji puji, then this entry will sound fake right?* HAhahahaa....

There were a total of 9 Nokia XpressMusic phones were given out as prizes that night ok!!! 9!! Jio.. Kau!! Sembilan! Nine!! Fuhh... and i got none from that night... *swt* *swt*... i only got the door gift, which i especially likey... RED COLORED NOKIA WRISTBAND 2GB THUMB DRIVE!!! RED OK!!! RED!! N 2GB somemore!!! fuhhh!!! Luckily i did not lose it along when i got robbed the other day, cause i was carrying that thumb drive with me the day before i got robbed...

Let me quote this from the Nuffnang blog site... "The Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween was no doubt one of our best events which we had great time putting it together thanks to the support of Nokia and our partners MEDIACOM, JWT and Text100." Which i totally agreed!!! This time the prizes given were so genorous n alot... 9 mobile phones were given away! How many of u all have attended an event that gives 9 mobile phones in one go ha???? None so far right??? HAhahhaa...

I hope i can win the N96?? Can arr..? Can this blog entry deserve a winning? I just lost my mobile phone in a stupid incident.... I really hope to win the mobile phone? Can? Yes? No?

To show u how much i really want the phone...


See, i am even willing to stick my tongue into a bodyless, disgusting head... LOL!!!

But however... to be honest, i really enjoyed that night... and those who didnt go n lose out your chance to go that night... i can give u 2 words!! Your Lost!! *and u know who u r!* hahahahaaa.... ;P

Anyways... I heart Nuffnang for giving me wonderful n interesting life.... *arent i such a boot licker ay?* muahahahahhaa.....

3 comments:

Samantha said...

jane u got a really nice tongue. that can do all sorts of things. how i envy ;)

do u remember how alwyn laughs? cos when u mentioned about the mole incident i couldn't help it but drag on my laughter like he does.

huGs!

Samantha said...

u should've told nuffnang that nite that u lost ur phone and u might've gotten one at the spot :/

iCalvyn.com said...

very nice event... wish i could attend