Thursday, November 06, 2008

updates??

i know i know im suppose to like update on many many things... i know im suppose to write about my Kuching trip.. I know im suppose to write about Nokia Nuffnang Silent Halloween Party... Somemore i need to review about Madagascar... Oh, didnt i tell u that i went to watch the premier screening of Madagascar 2 yesterday night? Thanks to Nuffnang i got the prmier screening... it is still very very funny.. hilarious n all.. but most people says the first Madagascar is still funnier than this seond one...

Sorry sorry... really been busy! And im going off to somewhere tomolo night until Sunday night.. which i will tell u about it when i come back... been very busy... and hor... Im especially busy today!!

Fark!! My car, front passenger window got smashed and my handbag was stolen!!! Like seriously wtf wtf wtf wtf!!! My most precious is my purse and my handphone... Sighh.. gone my Gucci purse!!! So i have spent the whole day cancelling my credit cards, my handphone, make police report... watever fucking thing that u need to do when u lost ur handbag la... Then went to fix back my car window at Toyota Service center... got it by 6pm... somemore in the process of go collecting new credit cards and new atm cards! Tomolo still need to go activate back my Maxis line, change houselocks n etc etc.... FUCKING TROUBLESOME OK!!!!



How did it happen? I was at Bangsar area... working.. as in inspection some double storey terrace house around that area... I was merely like 10 feet away from my car... I stupidly left my handbag in the car, cause i thought... since my car is within my eye sight and im inspecting the damn house by the road side... So i was afraid someone might snatch my handbag while i was standing by the road side.. so i leave my hand bag in my car... Little do i know, both ways also die la... If i were to carry it with me and got snatch from me itself will prolly be worse than the damn low life mother fucker thief smashing my car window... cause u know never know... i might prolly be dragged a few metres before i can finally let go off my bag (knowing the fighting spirit in me...)... So yeah.. this is how it happened!

When i was so into looking at the house, i was behind some truck (not shown in the pic below), i heard my car alarm went off... My first thought.. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!! ARRGGHHH!!!" I ran with my high heels as fast as i could only to see my car window smashed! I did not see anything nor hear anything cause i was only concentrating on.. "Must faster run to car! Run! Run! Run!" So i see no shit! But some passerby said they saw a motorbike speed off with 2 person on it... Haihhh...



Wasted extra RM190 to fix my damn window... (as if im not broke enough)


That idiot must have used hammer or something... Impossible that hole is made by helmet! And i tinted safety tint on my car window ok!! Also blardy no use! Now i can see the usefulness of the safety tint! @$##$@%@&#$@

First reaction when i first saw my window smashed: Shocked, speechless...
Next reaction when i realised i lost all my phones n contacts: I yelled!! And throw all my files, pen n my camera around (cause i was carrying them to do house inspection)... Then i thought.. nvm... go to public phone n call ppl...

3rd reaction when i realised i dont even have money to call: I cried n yell... until everybody that passes by came n look n asked me wat happened which i didnt bother to answer... Just stood there crying n n yelling hysterically...

Then i borrowed someone's handphone to make phone call... 4th reaction: stunned again, wondering who to call cause i cant remember anyone's number in kl n i have no bf to call! Haihhh... cried more.... Try to calm down adi, then i called my office and asked a collegue to come help me... Haih... Being single at this kind of moment sucks!

While waiting for collegue to arrive, continue crying... mid way crying, i felt the urge to smoke.. wanted to look for cigs... then remembered... fuck! got stolen as well!! KNN!!! A lot of feelings, emotions n reactions involved in this process wei... tiring sial...

Haih... bad luck like shitttt.... I curse the mutherfuker that stole my handbag till death that he will just die in a horrible accident or maybe not die.. he will just get into an accident n then turned vegetable for the rest of his life suffering the pain!!! Im fucking serious!

Thats all for now... am really really tired and its 4am now! I will have a really long day n night to go tomolo.... Tilll then... will update next week i hope!!!

3 comments:

tanalan2 said...

Well tats life....everything done leow ??? ANyway was nice 2 meet ya yesterday ..take care muakcs

EdiÁ•ě said...

Kuching?

why u dun call me?

madhuri said...

http://www.vebtoday.com


hi friends - here this is very good site for all types of entertainment and excellent webportal. cinema gossips, wallpapers, telugu news, baby names, hyderabad news, andhrapradesh news,Videos,Beauty Tips, Baby Names, Interview Tips,Ladies Special,Real Estate, Matrimonials,Latest News,Telugu Movies,Andhra People, Politics, Assembly, Andhra Pradesh and movie news reviews...