Thursday, February 12, 2009

Katy Perry - Thinking of You

Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay...

Sighhhh.....

i should choose happiness.... someone who loves me unconditionally... someone i know who will be there for me no matter wat circumstances... someone who will care for me till death do us part...?

Therefore, looks does not matter.... height does not matter... size does not matter... cause i know he will love me no matter what? *sometimes i still wonder is there true love and forever love* Nahhhhh.... lost in space a million years ago.... (im still being skeptical bout love)

like what someone says... you choose/got what you most feared of... LOL! so true...

But how do i know whether i really love that person or is it because im afraid of being lonely thats y i start to fall in love? I seriously wonder... am i being too lonely? Or do i really love someone....? Since i disregard the distance, i guess its not the loneliness... it must be love... love you enough to choose you......

sorry man... been in confusion state for a month plus already thats y rarely blog.... cause its not convenient to blog n write things yet.... wait till the time is right then will start to blog normally... the time is right when im in no confusion....

*going to KK and climb the damn KK mountain end of this month!!* Please pray that i dont die there k.... *swt* *total swtness* Will definately blog bout KK trip n my darn experience of climbing the KK mountain...

1 comment:

Ren said...

LULZ
the song :P

can reach to the peak 1 la
no worry :)