Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband

WAHHHHH!!!! Nuffnang Music Bash!!! Powered by Maxis Broadband!!!

Another cool Nuffnang party!!!! and this time is sponsored by Maxis Broadband again!!! *did i mention that all parties organized by Nuffnang rocks to the max?* LOL!

The previous party organized by Nuffnang with Maxis Broadband was the Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Party... and that party rocks big time!!

And im sure that i wouldnt want to miss this party!!!

Wowwwww....... I wanna go... i wanna go...!!!

What should i dress up as this time??

As Marilyn Monroe again?


There... a picture of me dressed up like a celebrity, Marilyn Monroe... (sorry la, im blogging from office... and im afraid if i dont blog soon enough, i wont be able to get the invites to this awesome party... see.. im so enthusiastic about this party...)

Ohh... I forgot.. I cannot be Marilyn Monroe anymore... cause i got short hair now... lol!! Yupp, i've changed my hair style... I have shoulder length hair now... but i dont look so much different cause its still the same straight hair but shorter... But people do say i look cuter and younger now... heheehehe....

Anyways... If i were to be a celebrity, alll those dining in fancy restaurants and walk on the red carpet thingy should be like a normal routine thing to me... I want something more special... Like... loads of nice dresses / outfits to have matching purses, shoes, handbags and loads of nice accessories... imagine all the bling bling man... Hahahahaaa...

I want to be like Victoria Beckham... She is such a fashion icon... I simply adore her looks and style... Not slutty and whorish but so elegant yet sexy....





See.... She is wat i call somebody with class... not trashy...

So yeah, if i were to be a celebrity... i wan to be treated as a fashion icon like Victoria Beckham!!! :D

I think i should cut my hair like Victoria Beckham's hair... I've always liked her hair style.. but unfortunately, im not as thin as her... so i think my face would look really big if i have such short hair like hers... =____="""

So yeah... there... i've finally blogged after MIA for a month... So do i get my party invites now? Pleaseeeee..... *wink* *wink*

Those who are really curious about this party and dont know wat im talking about... click here.... Loads of prizes to be won man! You get to win Nokia XpressMusic 5800, Ipod Touch, PS3, Canon Digital Ixus 870 IS and Zara Vouchers!!! Fuhhh!!!! I wan all those!!!!!



So yeah... urrrmmm... aheemmm... how do i end this blog post huh? my brain is lagging today... lol!

Cya peeps!!!

P.S: Climbing the damn KK mountain was hell to me... will tell u all about it in the next blog post... :D

No comments: